I ever had a son, and I will do the opposite

Forty one million three hundred twenty nine thousand six hundred thirty six

photo ©Annie Leibovitz

I ever had a son, and I will do the opposite. He'll have three years to repeat: "Darling! You don't have to be an engineer. You don't have to be a lawyer. It does not matter who you will be when you grow up. Want to be a pathologist? On health. Football commentator? Please. A clown in the Mall? Excellent choice»,

And in its thirtieth anniversary, he will come to me, this sweaty, balding clown with smudges of makeup on his face and say, "Mom! I'm thirty years old! I'm a clown in the Mall! You're a life for me? What were you thinking, mom, when you told me that higher education is not necessary? What do you want, mother, when I was allowed instead of mathematics and play with the boys?»

And I say, "Honey, but I followed you around, I was alpha mom! You love math, you love playing with younger guys". And he will say: "I didn't know where it leads I was a kid, I couldn't decide, and you, you, you ruined my life" — and I will RUB with filthy lipstick on her face. And then I stand up, look at it closely and say: "okay. In the world there are two kinds of people: some live, and the second looking guilty. And if you don't understand, then you're an idiot".

He says "Ah" and faint. The therapy will require approximately five years.

Or not. I ever had a son, and I will do the opposite. He'll have three years to repeat: "don't be stupid, Vlad, think about the future. Teach math, Vlad, if you don't want to be an operator of the call center. Humanitarian, what? In our time these fools call".

And in its thirtieth anniversary, he will come to me, this sweaty, balding programmer with deep wrinkles on the face and say, "Mom! I'm thirty years old. I work at Google. I vpahivat twenty hours a day, mother. I have no family. What were you thinking, mother, when he said that a good job will make me happy? What were you up to mom when he made me learn math?»

And I say: "Dear, but I wanted you got a good education! I wanted you to have all the possibilities, dear." And he will say: "fuck me these opportunities if I'm unhappy, mother? I walk past the clowns in the Mall and I envy them, mother. They are happy. I could be in their place, but you, you, you ruined my life," and rubbing their fingers on the bridge of his nose under his glasses. And then I stand up, look at it closely and say: "okay. In the world there are two kinds of people: some live, and the second is all the time complaining. And if you don't understand, then you're an idiot".

He says "Oh" and pass out. The therapy will require approximately five years.

Or in another way. I ever had a son, and I will do the opposite. I will be with him three years, saying: "I'm not here in order for something to repeat. I'm here to love you. Come to Papa, dear, ask him I don't want to be extreme".

And in its thirtieth anniversary, he will come to me, this sweaty, balding Director from the Central Russian melancholy eyes and say, "Mom! I'm thirty years old. I have thirty years of trying to get your attention, mother. I gave ten films and five performances. I wrote a book about you, mom. I think you don't care. Why don't you ever expressed his opinion? Why do you always sent me out to dad?".

And I say: "Honey, but I didn't want to decide anything for you! I just loved you, dear, for tips we have a Pope". And he will say: "fuck me dad's advice, if I asked you, mother? All my life I have your attention, mother. I'm obsessed with you, mother. I'm ready to give up everything if only for once, for once, to understand what you think about me. His silence, his aloofness you, you, you ruined my life," and the theater will throw a hand to his forehead. And then I stand up, look at it closely and say: "okay. In the world there are two kinds of people: some live, and the second all the time waiting for something. And if you don't understand, then you're an idiot".

He says "Ah" and faint. The therapy will require approximately five years. published 

Author: Svetlana Hops

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lucky-chaky.livejournal.com/47193.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting