Interview with IREN Vladi, a popular YouTube blogger and lover of organics

The education of IREN Vladi — baby psiholog, but it always worked on TV. The girl started a video blog on YouTube, and within a year became popular.

– Tell us how you become a beauty blogger? What did you do before? How did the idea to become a blogger?

I worked as a producer for a cooking show on TV, I always wondered how people are so calm and confident can behave on camera, not shy, not shy, not clamped. I never could. Always lost, he started to blush, turn pale, to turn green...

Randomly on YouTube I saw a video of beauty blogger from America, and then looked at the other, again and again and marveled at how ordinary people easy and I feel free in front of the camera, communicating with their audience. They are not presenters, they were not trained, but they can do that, and I'm not. So this was the impetus! I need to try to make a video diary (vlog).

The next day was the day of the city and at the celebration I was screaming URAAA that hoarse. But I burned the idea on the inside, I really wanted to try to make our first blog that the lack of voices was not a problem and my first video on YouTube is a video where I completely hoarse tell you how I'm going to work.

– How long have you been doing blogging? Through what time after the beginning of blogging can feel that you are popular?

Your channel on YouTube I opened 13 September 2011, a few days later he uploaded his first video. And when on the street and in shopping centres began to learn and to come say hi, perhaps this is a reflection of what the blog became popular.

– Was it difficult to make a blog popular? What to do for this?

The channel began to develop very quickly, did their job content about hair care, information about the use of herbal and essential oils and new year's collaboration with girls beauty bloggers, they are on my channel it's a lot of new viewers. This all happened in the first 6 months of the reference channel. I didn't know at the time that the subject of hair — one of the most often-requested on YouTube. I didn't know that the topic of essential oils, almost no one was up on YouTube.

– Who is basically your subscribers?

My audience is girls who are interested to know more about natural cosmetics, find new tips and solutions.

– How is your day beauty blogger? Tell us what takes your main job?

Main time Monday-Saturday is work on social networks. Clear graphics no, blogginga do in your free time, but honestly, the time it takes a lot. You need every day to support instagram, VK group, to devise a theme for the new video and prepare for them. To collect material, to think of new posts to schedule videos for the next month, preparing to shoot, write narration, voice-redubbed it. And only one day when I'm not doing all that Sunday. This has already happened.

– How do you feel about natural and organic cosmetics? They can call themselves an expert in this field? If tend to all natural or indifferent and do not think that there is some kind of trick?

Natural products are good, just this makeup and use since then, as once on YouTube, I began to search for reviews on different beauty products that I wanted to buy influenced by other beauty bloggers and when I found out about the tests on animals. The subject interested, I don't even know it was that makeup test, I was wondering why they do it and then I learned that not all cosmetics are safe. So, the choice fell only on natural, organic products to care for themselves. Expert do not consider myself, live and learn.

– What is the difference from other popular bloggers — what is your uniqueness?

This is a question for my girls-the audience, I think. They know better.

– Tell us about your new project — a beauty box from IREN Vladi. When it starts, how much it will cost, how to apply and how do you plan to select in it?

Beauty box is generally a special project, which is a confirmation of the fact that thoughts are material. A year ago I casually thought about how to produce life box as an alternative to the existing beauty of the boxes with miniatures. Remember, sent the request on production of original boxes with own design and the amount that I sounded a bit shocked and repulsed the desire to continue to fantasize on this topic.

The cost of the box only a year ago was something around 300 rubles.

A year later, a chance meeting of an old friend known LiveJournal blogger Oleg Barmina, which has its own apiary and medelivka turned all the fantasies about the eco-box into life. Boxes will be themed, the first theme was honey. The second theme is on the way and it's still a secret, but will be on sale on the website honey shop Lipko-Sladko.ru

The entire content of the box itself, I think, means must be natural and suitable to the theme of the box is the main selection criterion. The weight of the first box of IREN Vladi was 1 kg, it was only full sized products, no samples and worldwide shipping! The cost of wooden boxes-boxes and 8 products was 2000 rubles. In the next box will have 10 products for the same money and it will be very interesting! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.liveorganic.ru/rubrics/cosmetics/cosmetics-actual/interview-with-irene-vlady

Tags

See also

New and interesting