1 stunning trick that will help to calm any child

No one likes screaming from anger or hurt children. That doesn't mean we don't love children. This means that biologically everything is arranged so that we can't tolerate that sound.

I know this is like no other. 12 years of my life I was a teacher at the school. I took care of the children that were not my own. Either at home or in class, I did not use the tactics of "Start to scream in response". Because it's not working.

I have a trick. Every day I used it in school. Now he helps me raise my own children.

Here are a few situations where it helps:

the children argue;

— children are not doing what you asked them;

— kids don't listen to what you tell them;

— children are too loud;

— children show you their anger.

Children... Children... Children...

You know what the problem is our entire culture? That it pays particular attention to children. The emphasis is on the fact that if they don't like something, we adults should immediately fix it. But where are we in this scenario? Why do we have to behave as we recommend social services?

In General, I know the answer. Know how to fix it.

Where you usually are when children behave inappropriately? You usually busy in the kitchen, talking on the phone or are in another room: a child on the floor, you on the couch.

The key point here is that you are not near them.

In the class where the teacher is always sitting at her Desk, the children will always make noise. If you are too busy to devote time to their children, or too angry to do this at the end of the day, don't be surprised if you have to yell at them across the room to quiet down.

My trick is that if I want to calm them down, just... approach them!

I come to unhappy or poorly behaving children and quietly put their hand to their shoulder. Or on the back. Or bend over and start over the good news with them in a respectful dialogue.

I would say that in 90% of cases when you need to soothe your or someone else's child, it is enough just to come close.

I tested this trick again and again: it works. Now, instead of yelling at my children, I just get closer to them.

When my children misbehave in the hall, I yell from the kitchen so they shut up. I'm coming closer.

When my children argue, shout, raise their voices at each other, I just move a little closer.

When my children ignore my requests, I have not voiced them louder. I'm coming closer.

And in 90% of cases it works. And I know that you will always be able to keep peace in the house, before it gets out of control.

Just be there. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/psycho?w=wall-41883468_123671

Tags

See also

New and interesting