Delicious chocolate doughnuts from the oven

What would you do to this post in the next hour you're going to think only about these donuts! They are out of the oven — so of those who hates donuts for external fat is breathed a sigh of relief and continue to read along with those for the donut with a Cup of coffee ready to sell my soul and get a mortgage on a personal donut-Factory. Go ahead. Who doesn't love chocolate? But if several types of chocolate in one? Feel like you moved closer to the screen so as not to miss anything important. Cooking time — the dough will do in 15 minutes no yeast, mixer is helpful, but not critical, dirty dishes to a minimum — a Cup, a paddle and dipped in chocolate fingers. Still resisting? Shelf life — up to 5 days without decoration, with him for three days. Feel the will power slipping away from you? Well, here's to you brilliant glossy glaze, which is a fantastic way glare, attracting all the attention, including prying. And the recipe will be three choices of icing for every taste. See those three who still have doubts in the recipe. What can you say about the crunchies in the form of sprinkles, chopped nuts or attention, fried bacon(!) sesame drowning in icing?

And now my favorite hot drink on the table, fall outside the window, open the box, which are perfect rings, some will be happy not less, than a wedding. Glossy glaze beckons you, drawing reflections and its viscous fluidity, a couple of stripes of contrasting colors, small dressing and here you are, helpless as a doll, eat them one by one. And they're so soft and airy inside, while more dense than yeast, and so all this pressure of chocolate, we felt very clearly. Top aesthetics to put the pieces of the whole donut in his mouth, and only then begin to chew, looks like they want chubby Tomboy five years. And in another not here, it's chocolate donuts...

Interesting: the basis of the stereotype that American police are the main fans of donuts on the planet, still no one can find, but the story goes far in the 1950s, I believe it was a good marketing ploy one of the cafes.

You will enjoy this recipe and the fact that even just preparing the dough, don't need a lot of mind and effort, at the very least, you can even mixer from the shelf to get a nice bonus on Friday, right?)

Traditionally, mix liquid ingredients. Know what this is? The dough will be crumbly (like muffins and cupcakes). Because the gluten in the flour begins to develop in interaction with moisture. The later we the flour will introduce liquid, rassypchatyh will be the dough.

In a large bowl pour the melted butter (30 g). I cut it into cubes in a Cup and microwave for 10-20 seconds. Look, will overheat and begin to shoot. And there's nothing worse than to wash the oven from fat. Followed by milk (125 g) and one egg. Here you can add a spoonful of flavor. I'm not talking about chemical cans say, but about the product that will give aroma and flavor: vanilla extract, brandy, whiskey, Scotch, concentrated syrup.

Further, here, soda (quarter teaspoon), baking powder (1 tsp).

Now cocoa (20-25 g). Always say, take a good cocoa, preferably alkalized is when it needs a little, and the color and taste gives like a bag. And don't squeak on the teeth. Forget about boxes and bags "Russia". You see, I have it slightly red color is the best Belgian. If anything, the replacement for the carob of 1:1.

All now flour (160 g). You can sift, if in doubt about the quality.

Stir only until the disappearance of lumps, and the mass was homogeneous. Don't need fanaticism to approach the issue. The batter comes out pretty thick. If you have not — add a spoonful of flour.

I take a disposable piping bag and nozzle 16 mm, round. Nozzles not? Cut off the spout of the bag to the same hole diameter. Put any weight in the bag, which was wrapped around the neck of the glass or pitcher.

Fill the forms. Ideal — silicone forms that don't need grease, etc. They need in my store? If you have a metal brush lightly with cold butter (can be paper napkin to use to layer is the thinnest). See? I transferred the dough to 2/3 of the height of the form. Bag is impossible to isolate perfectly smooth layer. By the way, if forms to donuts you have no, can in some cupcake batter to fill. Brave (without forms) can use the parchment to transplant ring is not as smooth, but can happen. Or pour a rectangular shape the dough, bake and cut the bagels.

Oven heated to 175 degrees (top, bottom).

Bake for 10-12 minutes. You can check with a skewer or a simple finger pressure. If the doughnut is springy — so it's all ready. See how much they went up? Thanks soda and baking powder. Let them cool 5 minutes and remove. Made of silicone they literally shoot, if you click on the center tab of the form in the doughnut. I'd used them a couple of hours (or overnight) in a closed container so the moisture is evenly distributed inside.

Then the most interesting — decoration. I think that 50% of the success of the donut is glaze and beautiful appearance. Let's start with the most simple and complicated. The first is powdered sugar. Put the donuts on the Board and on top and liberally sprinkle with love powder. Excellent, delicious and fast!!! The second chocolate. If you submit will be donuts in the next 20 minutes, you can cover them with chocolate, so I did. By the way, the donuts without decor can be wrapped in plastic and stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, and then decorate. So, I put in two bags of dark and milk chocolate.

The bonuses are obvious — clean dishes, rich chocolate, draw them, cut off the bag thin area. Then do so, one chocolate poured into a Cup with a flat bottom (to be able to dip the donut). Drop the donut into the chocolate half, place them on the Board and draw on top of other strips of chocolate from the bag.

A disadvantage of the method is only one — when the chocolate hardens, it will lose the Shine and will slightly crumble. Colors can be combined, or to take one database and different stripes.

Another option — frosting gingerbread — well, it's like ginger Christmas desserts. We've got in the Cup of powdered sugar and add a little liquid (water, lemon juice, milk) or raw protein. And all this is well mixed. Here you need skill, not everyone goes smoothly.

And Yes, the topping is also a great decoration and a way to complicate the taste. Marshmallows, baby meringues, and special topping, chopped nuts, colored sugar, candied fruit, fried bacon, berries, sesame and so on. Everything that is loose — can be used for doughnuts.

I went about 8 pieces, but it all depends on the shape and how you put the dough, so here all individually. It is strange that not all go there apparently do not consider themselves Housewives, but there's the whole usefulness lies. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting