Fans of freebies is dedicated to...

Freebie! It's just some sort of disease and bulimia brain fans save their money at the expense of others. And riders don't realize (or pretend) that their desire to profit at the expense of others, bears the imprint of the bastard and degeneracy. The worst thing is that these people — the Horde.

There are plenty of examples, and each of you will surely remember a couple of situations when riders were saving their finances (or tried to save) at your expense.

Moreover, if once concede such a Freeloader, then it will be another request and another and another... And so as long as you are not strictly denied the lover free.

This, of course, does not apply to mutual assistance, as a friend, neighbor or relative. But what about people that are not in my list of relatives and friends?

... Look, you know how to photograph? We invite you to the wedding. With a camera of course. Clicked there in the registry office, the restaurant. And the photographers so much money please jokes!

... Hey, you free tomorrow? Take us to the country (to the store, zoo, etc.), and the taxi drivers so much money please jokes!

... Listen, you night what to do? The kitchen I bought it on the fifth floor to pull. And the movers so much money please jokes!

... Look, you sew well? And the machine you've got modern. Hem my skirt, and then tailors so much money please jokes!

... Look, you're a good cook? Make a cake and then ordering that much money please jokes!

... Look, you're on the hunt recently traveled? Share the meat, and the fact so many ask for money, jokes!

... Look, you fly tomorrow? Bring a small box, thirty pounds, and then transport to send so much money please jokes!

... Look, you know cars? Will my fix, but in the service so much money please jokes!

... Look, you know about computers? I'll be able to fix it, but at the same time to install (there is a hell of a list of five sheets) program, and the company so much money please jokes!

And so on to infinity. Moreover, requests do not come from friends/family who just need help, and from people who are just acquaintances, or worse, friends of friends. Especially disgusting are these requests "do it for free" the man who makes a living subject of the request. Photographers, taxi drivers, porters, computer scientists... And failures are perceived directly as personal insults. Like, you just do it, you know?

... Look, just do abs with my child and the Tutors so much money please jokes!

You know... you ohreneli, lovers of sweet freebies and free stuff. Fuck you full back but not a freebie! published

© kobah

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: forum7/topic1290911.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting