A real man: features that do not convert

"Present" we usually call a man with a strong character. Strong-willed, in the best tradition of paradigm "came and rescued", the "said – done". Such that words in the wind drops, the promise holds, and instead of a long awkward conversations prefers decisive action.

Mass production of "real" men do not exist. Moreover, the "best" one seems to be nasty for a second, and the third on him and not look.

Therefore, the bin labels – I personally believe that "your" man (the best possible specifically for you) is the one that you levels. Leads to a balance between the person you always wanted to be, and that which was impossible under these circumstances.

Seventy three million nine hundred two thousand four hundred sixty three

Next to the "thus" you become relaxed and easier, and the features of your face smoothed and lighter. There is an inner vigilance and a special flair for people.

But today I want to talk about what usually goes in small print under the asterisk in the contract for "a real man". What you need to be ready and not try to remake because you either accept it, or eventually looking for another man:

1. Reticence.

He's not a friend, and therefore will not to gossip, pour out of a sieve and savor the details. He would always say three times less than you, and you accept it to begin with. This is the default setting. Words are needed to solve problems that cannot be solved. The rest is vanity of vanities and catching the wind.

2. Emotionalist.

It can have a very high level of empathy, but absolutely not to be able to comfort "female type". Petting it on the head, wrap a blanket and whisper in your ear all sorts of sweet stuff – uh... no. Except that hug to the crunch of the bones, pour your favorite dry red or milk foam and give time to myself without disturbing. Play "guess why I'm offended" is not: or to put it bluntly – and he will try to do everything to solve your problem, or learn to speak directly.

3. Irritation to the questions "for show".

It's when you ask him about his opinion, although everything is already decided for themselves: where to go and where to go, and for how long. He also believes that if you ask, so, want to know his opinion (and he always is). Otherwise, with the same success you could shake the ball predictions. Or toss a coin.

4. A long period of "letting go" of resentment.

Yes, it is extremely difficult to deduce from myself, but also hard to get them to return back into itself. You already moved and are ready to wear dress and to spin, to whirl – he's got at least two days to restore the picture of the world and calm down.

5. Nerves of steel.

Callous as it may sound, but he's got bigger balls than you: manipulation of silence and demonstrative ignore would be a one-sided game. He is very sensitive to any attempt to subjugate and not maintained.

6. Rejection flirting with other men.

Such regarded it as a betrayal, but of loyalty to him above all. "You're either with me, or get out". Therefore, to enter into a relationship with this now, not after playing, and not having eaten plenty of male attention, is fraught. Not understand.

You did not see fit to understand it.

7. Indifference to others ' evaluations.

He doesn't care what you think about it your friends, girlfriends, colleagues, spiritual guru or master in the service station. In his mind, constantly searching for answers to more questions, so he sees no need to spend time on the analysis of foreign views about himself. For him, the true one: yet you love him, all right.

8. Love the planning.

"A real man" is not spontaneous. He thought out. As German engineering and Japanese car. No, really: if you managed to get into the area of responsibility, so you'll always be fed, shod, clothed and protected by default, despite the opposition and public statements, "I myself."

Before mother will to show off.

9. Dislike of public life.

Mutual combing of fleas in the social networks looks to him a waste of time, it'll pass. Max is a rare "like" your picture in a moment of mental weakness, or under the cognac. And then – surely then reproaches himself for such emotional incontinence.

10. In case of choosing baths with friends-men or cozy watching the movie with you, he'll choose the bath.

But he will never be hiding in his pocket a wedding ring or actively pretend not averse to some fun. If he married you, then your choice is made. The choice cannot be appealed. Point.

11. Unconditional right.

Because he is right always, even when not very. But this is not Tirana "gonna do it my way because I said so", and hard-nosed defending an informed decision, the consequence of which he is responsible and he alone – because the answer for him is important to him. Without this, there is no point.

However, here it is time to remind you about another truth:

"When the strong family something happens, there's not challenge each other: "It's your fault". They say: "I am with you."

12. Spartan habits.

You need eight dresses, three of the five pairs of pajamas and "boats". Him plenty of jeans, t-shirts and stories. For all seasons. The same can be said about the food: the main thing that satisfying, and what a terrible exotic words it's made doesn't matter.

Forty eight million one hundred thirteen thousand three hundred fifty

13. The lack of romance in the usual style.

In other words, his romanticism is most often expressed in some horribly unromantic things. For example, when he leads you into feeling hungover dumplings with the soup or cook your food, if you come back from work late at night. However, he's not going to send you a weekly office flowers by courier, to give cobbled together a snow woman your features or make you sweet music collection in the car. Or rather, he can, but this is not exactly right to expect from him.

Instead, he will give you something completely different, head and shoulders above all, much more important:

The confidence that he is there for you.

In your most difficult days, the darkest of nights.

The main thing you need to remember when choosing life with a strong willed, is that it from the rocks. So do not try to make a dough for pancakes, to seize, to make convenient.

You loved him precisely because he is. And definitely stop if change.

So – just to be proportionate.published 

Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/about-so-called-true-man/

Tags

See also

New and interesting