How to humiliate the woman a gift...

You know that with one gift you can wipe out 3 years of a relationship? Especially when you consider that women are extremely irrational.

Sometimes under the skirt they wear expensive stockings instead of the pantyhose affordable. Buy transparent lace panties, knowing that they have to wash hands. Or smear the spirits of the cleavage between the Breasts, although I know that the chances of sniffing there.

Women know how to care for violets, 135 distinguish shades of red lipstick, and read a column about sex in some "cosmopolitan" and even go to courses prolonged orgasm. In this program, virtually every sexually Mature female spends much of his free time, although often does not understand why.

Nine million nineteen thousand eight hundred thirty nine

Every woman from 12 to 100 loves to spin in front of the mirror for a long time to occupy the bathroom and take a compliment. If a woman is deprived of all this, she becomes angry, grouchy, call the neighbors prostitutes and rude in public transport.

Menfolk!
That's all you need to know about women in order to successfully choose gifts for them. Otherwise, disgrace and excommunication from the bed of passion is guaranteed.

So what happened to an old knight.

He is about three years secretly met with his mistress, in her apartment. From time to time was pouring in her ears about the benefits of exalted and romantic feelings in front of family routine. From his wife to leave could not, by reason of her commitments and children together. Often referred to the fact that in marriage the passionate love doomed to prolonged the agony and inevitable death.

And all was well until the mistress turned 35 years old. BOM-BOM-BOM!

This is the perfect age where a woman can breathe a sigh of relief: give her a Teddy bear and three shabby roses have undignified! If I were President, I would cancel the moratorium on the death penalty for those men, who give us these dust collectors.

It is therefore natural that the woman was in the best frame of mind, torn between two expectations: the anticipation of the new earrings and the anticipation of coats.

Of course, a bold imagination painted her something more meaningful, like the car. Squeaky voice mocked: and if it is just a set of expensive lingerie?

But the cruel reality just tore to shreds all the banal templates.

He brought... never guess what... bath Mixer.

If I were a producer, I had to put this harrowing scene in the theater, I would use the chorus of cats.

The cats ran to be on stage in pants and necktie, and operetta-style singing something like:

— What for you nerd! Miser and an idiot! In the ass he is!
— The cat won't let you down! He mixer will not ajar! The cat is better than nerd!

I assume this scene took place in the head of this unfortunate woman. The meeting of the lovers. For calls she didn't answer, hot SMS did not respond.

The boyfriend could not understand, except for one thing: it's all over.

Once the elderly knight in a tone robbed Shpak theatrical complained to anyone who would listen:
— For what??? The good was the faucet! Italian! I'd set him free!

The way he still does not understand that created. But you know something? published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/540601.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting