A nightmare ROGUE

Today I looked at the girls closely, trying to figure out which of them are willing to live with the men for money.

Maybe that's the one with the round ass in scanty jacket of dermatin?

Sure, it's likely. Disgrace! But instead get donated to the Bentley, the girl unexpectedly ran quickly ... outside the bus, behind me disappointed. Is it not the kept woman?

If you look at the truth, women ready to have sex or live with a man only for money a very small percentage. Otherwise simply no one would go in the morning to work, ride the bus and wear boots from Centro (I can easily recognize them, I have the same).

Thirty four million seven hundred eighty one thousand five hundred four

This is not only high moral qualities of our women, but also with low payment capabilities of our men. The so-called middle class, we almost there, there are only people who are somehow getting by all, and several oil-gas-administrative fiefs. We used to get out Moscow, but it now shakes on turns. However, it is men-rogue, whose real estate from grandfather, from mouth to mouth pass on of the legend of insidious mistresses, sucking the whole state. How is it?

Personally, I men's the legend of the "nasosnyj Bentley" remind excuse. "I am normal, just that women have become materialistic, they just want money. Why I don't get anything in my personal life.»

Don't flatter yourself, guys, and stop making excuses. A very small percentage of women will abandon a relationship with a man due to the fact that he has no money. The money we have the greater part of the country. Not expected that much to be honest. Therefore, in order to the woman turn up his nose, must be some good reason.

For example, a man had lost a form that does not follow elementary hygiene and has become extremely unattractive. The amount of vodka that you need to drink to try to go under this unit, is measured by the tanks. So what? To the same: Yes, they just need money! What money! Look at yourself in the mirror, take a shower. Change your underwear. You look, and the partner desires more became.

Or a man greedy. Cormorants and cheapskate don't love nobody — no friends, no dogs. And not because they feel sorry to buy you a coffee. And then the woman coffee in my life seen. Such is the wild of the woods crawled for the first time sees a dick and coffee. The fact that the miser is disgusting. Miser will imotite family. Miser will imotite on vacation. Miser will imotite on children. Miser – a man injured in his head!

Or a man weak-willed schmuck. It is not only your problem can not solve, and generally draws. Emptiness, no thoughts, no power. Works for easy working without the rudiments of perturbations of convolutions. Nowhere seeks. Directly energy impotence. And the problem is not that he is bad/not earn much. The problem we all have. But in normal people, they are quickly resolved. And the problem is that he will not be able to overcome ever! The cause of the breakup energy impotence, and not money!

Let's have a look at the truth guys. A temporary lack of money – the last reason why an ordinary woman (and not some Miss World in 2024, for example) can leave. Most recent!!! published 

Author: Morena Price

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/548567.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting