WHAT DO YOU CARE? Why are we so willing to climb into someone else's life

My mother in law is now actively building the cottage, there is something attached, upgrade. Recently she was approached by a virtually unknown woman, who lives on the neighboring property, and asked: "what do You want the money nowhere to go?! And so it was fine. Why do you have a balcony, terrace and personal well?"

Many years ago, in my fourth year of University, I dropped out. My neighbor on the porch casually knows this story, as he teaches there as well. Soon banging almost twenty years since a strange woman haunts me question when I will come back and complete their education. I'm afraid to meet her in the Elevator, shop around, and actually soon I will start to hide from her in the dark corners. Because I got tired to explain myself and justify myself to a stranger on a topic that is not in my life for a hundred thousand years. Because we don't have to explain and justify.

Worse only that my work book is kept at home. But, thank God, few people know about it. They are eaten.

— How much do you pay?

— Why are you not in the country? Don't you have?

— Why don't you think about retirement?

— Why don't you have more children?

— Oh, you're also in the clinic. And what happened to you?

— Who are you?

— You've recovered. Or is there a reason?

— As you endure non-working husband?

— Why did you quit University?

— And you've seen that Ivanov bought the car?! It's too expensive.

Take other people's money. To get involved with his point of view. To impose their views. To judge.

Everyone just has to deal. All you need to know and appreciate.

Why so early got married? Pregnant? Why so late married? The nose twisted? Why didn't marry? Took one? Why you gave birth early? Now children, grandmothers casts. Why bore later? Now the children are sick. Do not bore? What is this woman! Breast feed for a long time? Crazy. The food is a little? About the child not think. Do not feed? What kind of mother! A lot of work? The family was abandoned. Little work? About retiring even think about it. Look good? Lover contains. Look bad? The lazy cow. Too skinny? Need to eat more. Too fat? Need to eat less...

Why is it assumed that learning of an unfamiliar person's life is quite normal. Ask irrelevant questions, give unsolicited advice, to write instructive comments and judge.

Who are the judges? Well, what do we care?

And they say that we should not worry about what people think about you, because everyone is concerned about themselves and what they think about you. As it is not so.

In this respect, very revealing stories of those who left for permanent residence outside the former Soviet Union. Notorious freedom lies among other things in these little things (little things?) — when those around you no matter how you are dressed than feed your baby and why you still not married. That's why they go in the morning in pajamas for fresh pastries.

Just recently, on the web walked scored an incredible amount of shares and likes a post of the Russian-speaking resident of the United States, wrote about the phenomenon of "non-judgment" and which is so difficult to get used to "our" people.

— You have the right to Express their opinion only if it is to you, she wrote. — Only if you get paid for it or is it happening in your house. All.

In all other cases — it is not our business, we pass by, do not stay. Or talking about the weather. Because everything else is inconsiderate and inappropriate.

And if no one is subjected to abuse anyone and do not need to save, then all the rest is not our business. Feed the child formula or candy, leave University or work, live in a civil marriage or join the ranks of the childfree, is applied on the whole body tattoos or shave their head. What do we care?

Why somewhere in the store in pajamas running around, and somewhere teach girls not to go out without make-up and hairstyle even take out the trash. Little did anyone along the way meet? Condemn.

We still haven't grown out of short pants and Soviet traditions to discuss others, sitting on the bench near the entrance. The manner is the same. Only more aggression.

We are not the least bit tolerant. Pemerkosa Belarusians do not delve into really demanding solutions to problems, ready to break anyone whose opinion differs from ours. In the details.

Also interesting:

12 of the belief that life becomes easier

What you should keep secret

And it's not about "business". Not that we should sit quietly and not stick out. But just when to intervene it is necessary — for example, in the entrance of punching somebody, and we ought to look, not to save if, for example, human life is suddenly "nobody's home". Or ask boorish motorist to remove from the pavement the SUV which young and old are forced to crawl out on the roadway. Or to insist that the formidable owner of the pit bull was removed after her dog, which left "footprint" on the Playground. No, we do not care. We would just gossip...posted

Author: Anna Petrova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lady.tut.by/news/relationship/493023.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting