Chinese architect built the office from recycled beer bottles

Located in Chongqing, China office Li Rongjun built in four months of 8500 bottles of beer to complete the project it took approximately $ 11,000. To achieve the goal the architect needed the help of his father, who uchastvoval to install 40 layers of beer bottles needed to create a sturdy structure. Bottles of beer can be used as building material for a variety of projects.

Architect Li Rongjun previously worked at a local construction company, he says: "There is no creativity, and it's a waste of life — to be there. Regardless of whether I get it or not, I want to realize my dream."

Office area of 300 square feet built in the practical and promotional purposes. "I wanted to build artistic and comfortable office," notes Li Rongjun. — "This building is my business card for my future business plans. This will allow investors to see my projects in a real embodiment and to estimate my talent."

"He was very independent since young. We have seen that he is determined to establish your own business," says the father of the architect. "When he proposed to build a glass house, although our family is very busy, I immediately told him I fully support it." Li Rongjun also supported his neighbors. "At night the house looks even better," said neighbor Li Yan. — "The lights, and the whole building shines." published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.energy-fresh.ru/tech/building/?id=11519

Tags

See also

New and interesting