Music that is able to reach the depths

Renowned Italian composer Ludovico Einaudi played on the piano his new work in the open sea on the background of a melting glacier in Svalbard.

"Being here is an incredible experience. I could see with my own eyes the purity and fragility of the Arctic and to convey this in the music I wrote for the best scenes in the world. It is important that we understand the importance of this region and stopped the process of its destruction," said Einaudi.

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor

Through this music the famous Italian composer and pianist added his voice to the voices of 8 million people on the planet, requiring to save the Arctic. published

The power of the NOW moment

When you are with someone together, it might be the last time

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.aum.news/video-materialy/1389-muzyka-kotoraya-sposobna-dostuchat-sya-do-samyh

Tags

See also

New and interesting