Lazy mom: My choice — do not be lazy to learn and lazy to do that

The article turned out from the answers to the most frequent comments on different Internet-resources at the article Yes, I'm a lazy mom, and that's what I can learn

No, I don't think grandma hurt education. It's great that grandmother brought up differently. The child understands that he, too, may behave differently. And this is a useful skill for future life. BUT! If grandma comes to visit, but not live with you permanently. All of the adults living with the child should be uniform requirements!

No, my kids don't always eat only the carrots. The meaning of the article is not that I'm lazy and don't cook, and that the child, if the porridge is not cooked and mom is sleeping, will not sit hungry, and will find a way out. To find him is not difficult. Because the necessary minimum products always have and always is in its place.

No, it is not dangerous. In my kitchen there are no products that are not child. Vinegar is securely hidden. And I am a light sleeper, my sleep, and track the child.

No, children with this approach will not eat only candy. If the original does not make them mean, not to ruin their appetite, not to say "Eat the soup and get the candy", they are appropriately suited to the choice of food and happy to eat.

No, Sasha is not watching cartoons all day. He generally prefers to sculpt (in clay), paint (gouache on the walls), build (a road for cars, unwinding a roll of toilet paper). He knows how to entertain himself. And he always knows what he wants.

No, the real lazy here and not even close... of Course, easier to quickly wash the dishes than to MOP up the water from the floor after the wash of the seven years. And then when he falls asleep, still have to wash the dishes, because it initially will remain fat and dishwashing detergent. But that's my choice: do not be lazy to learn and lazy to do it myself.

No, I don't Rob children of childhood. I do not have perfectly behaved children, and the most common. They dabble, they can forget about their duties, can say "no." They are noisy and moving, and the house is often something scattered, spilled, broken. They clean up after themselves, and then I "dopreview" to the required quality. Because Sasha in his 4 years difficult to accurately collect from the floor of liter of milk. He runs for the bucket and rag, carries on the floor, trying to squeeze. I commend and propose: "let me give you a little help."

Yes, I have become more lazy. Now a senior he goes to the store for groceries, soap, washing powder, etc. He knows what a powder suitable for automatic machines, and which is only for hand washing. I can ask him to load the Laundry into the washing machine, and then pull out and hang. To vacuum, to dust, to read the younger.

And the youngest is watering the flowers. However, he can tilt the flower to sprinkle the ground pour so that the water will flow over the edge... But just so he learns to coordinate movements, to understand the consequences of their actions, to correct errors.

Even Sasha loves to cook mannichi, cookies, pies. Then flour and dough to clean the whole kitchen. And hands in the cooking process it is still, forgetting, wiping on the curtains! But it is better for the umpteenth time to remind him that there are tissues than to tell him to "Go".

This mother's "laziness" really trouble me a lot.

Also interesting: something worth thinking about before you shout at their screaming child

You're doing fine.

When the comments to the article people write "I am lazy", meaning by this — I spent the whole day at the computer/sleeping/TV, and the child plays by himself, it makes me anxious. I would not like to article took this case as an indulgence. Well, when the child is able to take himself and to serve himself but bad if he's always by himself. In this case, he losing heavily in development.

My mother's laziness got in the grounds to have concern about children, and not indifference. published

Author: Anna Bykova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: annabykova.ru/pro-roditeley/lenivaya-mama-2-po-motivam-otzyvov.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting