Foot and root health

It turns out that the human body begins to age from the feet. This is the ancient Chinese revealed, and in their practice, described some of the techniques that help to strengthen the legs and, therefore, delay the aging process. Here are some of them:

1. It is necessary to go barefoot! On toes, on heels, and inner and outer sides of the foot. It strengthens the muscles and bones of the feet, improves blood circulation, and thus improves the functioning of internal organs.

2. Start right now to beat your feet and to this day — every day. This should be done gently, at the place just behind the toes. For this you can use a rubber or wooden hammer, rolling pin, even an empty bottle will do. This is considered one of the best remedies to improve blood circulation and legs, and entire body.

3. In ancient Russian medical reference recommended: "Girls to RUB my feet to the heels and hemp, linseed or some other vegetable oil, so that his feet were quick until old age!"

4. Try to massage the feet before bed at least a couple of weeks, and you will see, even look your legs prettier. And if someone else "heel scratch", so to run fast legs they will! To stalk sang, and we do not grow old!

5. Massage can be done wet method: pour in a basin (tub) water temperature of 38 degrees, put your feet up and wait until they turn red, and then with your thumbs, simultaneously press and massage the point Yung-Chuan 80 times without a break. Well, if you're hands to RUB the foot for 3-5 minutes.

What happens if you eat 5 different products at one time

How intermittent fasting affects the brain

6. I need to soak the fabric of medical bile, wrap legs, top, wrap the polyethylene, wear wool socks and leave the poultice on all night. In the morning remove, and place these packs in a day, or rather, through the night. But this should be done carefully, as the bile leaves traces.

7. And, of course, need to move, to walk, my legs hurt, to love and to lazy not to give. In movement — life! published

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_7298

Tags

See also

New and interesting