The awakening can be very painful

I think sooner or later each person in life there comes a moment when he says to himself and/or the environment — "I can't pretend anymore! And I don't want to do that." If consciously immersed in ourselves and choose to really get to know that inside that mask flies fast enough, but if you choose to play (not because it is joyful and playful you, and not from love to life, but because it is too unfamiliar is this inner world, and just scared to release it to the surface), then the truth will sooner or later begin to break out. Better sooner, because later can be very painful.

Late and painful is when after 10-15 years of marriage, find that I do not know myself, I don't know who lives in the same apartment that they no longer want to live with those from whom you have children. When at a Mature age realize that the life you have lived some unknown person, and so did not dare to try to become what I dream to see yourself, and it all seemed not you.

When the full program played the role of a good boy/good-girl — has created (and) family to the delight of mom and dad, did (and) on the specialty they've chosen, I (-Las) with the shiny medals and colorful diplomas and realize that none of these desires weren't YOURS.

When for years I was afraid to go from where you are humiliated, devalued, criticized, cut the wings, just because "what will people say?" Here we have today is not easy, but all this pain and worry is worth it, when there comes a revival.

Much worse to go through life with a mask on. To be a brilliant actor, and then to end his life by suicide because of the unbearable is the highest level of pretense. To be the most important, but do not have any good heart and a friendly shoulder in their environment. To be rich, but needy. To be gifted, but not to share with those close to you. To be the greatest, but not the favorite. To spend years in some "important matters", but never learn how to make friends, to love, to trust and be vulnerable. To die without having ever lived.

What's the point of building a huge business if you can't get it aims to help with it, a large number of people? What is the meaning of creating a family, if you don't have time for those you in it? What is the meaning of a lot of money, if they help you put on more masks, and this can only be a few moments when nobody is looking?

What is the meaning to climb higher in the leadership of the country, region or enterprise, if you have no idea (and desire) to take responsibility for the happiness of people and development entrusted to you? Who are you? Why are you here? And where are you going?

When inside a seething rage when frustrating helplessness when lost and don't know what to do next when I want to drop everything and run when you break all these commitments when you let people down when you cut ties when frustrated at the other person, then you know that in actual fact it began much earlier, not now.

Understand that there is strength in you to keep commitments, and never had them before, because not yet ripe. But picked. Don't you think, and the one whose mask you go. Could not refuse, because he believed that it was true. Understand that there is no strength to forgive and love those people who caused a lot of pain, but I play that forgive and love. Don't you forgive and love, and him in whose mask you go.

To admit unlived pain could not because you believed that you do it all quickly and easily. Understand that never expressed his real opinions to people because they expect something different from you. Not expected from you, but from someone whose mask you go.

Oh! If the Foundation is laid incorrectly, as there the house is a good build? If the person does not know himself knows nothing about his true desires and requests, feeling its borders, did not reach an internal limit, not realizing what he can share with others, how can get something together? And if the second person is the same?

The only important wish...

Energy old age

And built in the end, families, businesses, States that go and try to figure out who is right and who is wrong and what happened to common sense.Sort it out with them, sort it out. Getting stuck is not necessary, but to have an idea about myself extremely useful, that's for sure and proven for many people!

It is better to remove the mask and turn out to be not so attractive, consider yourself closely and think that all of this can be done than build your own (their own?) life, without removing it, and the fear that someone will detect the mismatch and reject you. Be real in the present!published

Author: Dean Richards

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards?fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting