This girl fainted on the train and waking up, received an unusual note from her Savior

27-year-old Ellie Farnfield (Ellie Farnfield) alone went on the London train. It was an ordinary day, the girl went to the gym, where he worked as an instructor. But all her plans were destroyed in one moment when suddenly she felt like losing consciousness.

She woke up at the hospital with no memory of what happened and how she got here. However, looking around, Ellie came across a note that explained everything.

On a piece of lined paper, blue pen was written the following:

"Eleanor,

I hope when you read this, you will already be better. On the train you had an epileptic seizure, and I pulled you out of there. Did you hit your head, but I might hurt your feet when stepped on them, not realizing that you're on the floor and you were having a seizure! I'm sorry!

I really pity that now I can not stay with you, but a Cup of coffee to cheer you up, and 10 pounds to you to make it home by taxi. Sorry, I have no more money, so I hope you live nearby.

I got in touch with people from your contacts list in your phone, and medical help is on the way, and while you'll be with the railway workers. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

With love,

Ellie posted a photo of the note on its Facebook page with a request to help her find the mysterious Tom, who she really wanted to thank you.

Despite the fact that Ellie has not yet found the man who possibly saved her life (after all, no one knows what could have happened if Tom didn't come to her rescue), she still hopes to meet with him.

Tom is not just committed a good deed, he returned faith in humanity Ellie and all who are imbued with this amazing story.

Thank you, where ever you are!

Source littlethings.com
Photos on the preview Ellie Farnfield / facebook.com

See also
The waiter got a $500 tip when the amount of the order of 37 cents
The man decided to help a friend to overcome the disease, not knowing that this way he saves himself

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/muzhchina-reshil-pomoch-drugu-pobedit-bolezn-ne-podozrevaya-chto-etim-spasaet-i-svoyu-zhizn-1356415/

Tags

See also

New and interesting