If you are afraid of losing, you already lost

There are many obstacles to happiness, but three of them major:

• fear
  • envy,
  • a sense of guilt.

And they are all in man.

Fear makes a person spiritual dead. Seneca said that things can be easy to have, if you are not afraid at any time to lose. From myself I can add, if you are afraid of losing, you already lost. I'm afraid of losing a crystal vase, hide it in the closet, do not use it and thus lose it.

He who is afraid of losing his life, he was already dead.

Some of my patients obsessive fear of death. I soothe them like this: "do Not be afraid to die. As a person you are already dead. Let us rise". Smart helps immediately. They immediately begin to properly use the life start to go uphill. And when you go to the mountain, no time to think about death. Thinking about how to rise to the top.

By the way, when you go to the mountain, achieve your goal, the less you think, the way you look.

Jealousy kills a person because he ceases to live my life, i.e., loses himself, and starts living the life of someone who is jealous.

Do not envy those who are engaged in their personal growth and watches over its Affairs than in the Affairs of others. In this approach, bound to be a success and will have reason for joy. After all, if you are going to do something systematically and methodically, the same can not be such that you do not have to make this thing better!

But envy can be used: to find out what ability we have not developed. Envy can properly organize your business. Just need to ensure that is the person you envy. Failures will not. Once you are jealous, then you have abilities that can lead to the desired. I don't envy the singers. I don't have a musical ear, and have no desire to become a singer. But the mathematicians I was jealous. But envy is immediately passed when he mastered higher mathematics.

Guilt arises from those who fancies himself a God, or live by someone else's rules. Blame can only be God. He knows he can foresee. It is therefore necessary to remove the unconscious thoughts, that thou art God, and live by the rules that I have developed on the basis of their own experience.

In a healthy person when the failure occurs only feeling of disappointment. Then you start to think, look for their mistakes and to improve the rules by which we live.

If my book, you won't like me you are going to criticize, make comments — I would be a shame, but the guilt I feel will not — I'm not God! Just remake the book.

M. E. Litvak — the "Principle sperm"

Fear, envy and guilt — those feelings that prevent to enjoy life. To be here now, to be in a situation and not the thoughts and fantasies that lead away from life. And it turns out that man is to live, enjoy life, lose precious time on fear, envy and guilt.

Says M. E. Litvak, a healthy person feels no guilt, he feels disappointment.

But what is a shame?

Dictionary Dahl gave an interesting result:

NAZALA well. SEV. of having tried, having tried, vexation, chagrin; to do what someone in ajalukku, laughter, frustration, spite. To Naxalite, nasality, make that wasalu, nasality. Nadolny, annoying, distressing, Nadolny. Nejropatii, the same, to a lesser extent. Majority, najority people nasality, eager to do all wasalu. Majolic M. nasalise well. who does something to whom wasalu.

In the dictionary Ushakov:

DOSE YES

A feeling of irritation and pain as a result of failure, resentment or what. trouble. Ruslan, vexation in heart cut, silently threatens her with a spear. Pskn. This D. him. He even wept with vexation. Monkey then with anger and sadness about the stone so enough for them (glasses) that only a splash of sparkle. CRL. || Trouble (colloq.). What is Dmitry, he's already gone! What!

So when we fail, we get angry, feel a sense of frustration and start looking for ways to do so, for example, to get or to experience joy.

Sometimes a person limits himself from happiness, pushes him off, doing everything possible just to stay miserable.

It is very common, no wonder there's a saying: "Who laughs a lot, then it will be a lot of cry." As if happiness is achieved only when before it hurt.

Or is that too impossible to be happy, otherwise then must be punished.

These and other settings, which provide parents and the local environment of the child, then have a strong effect on his subsequent adult life, making it less colorful and more reserved and stripped-down.published

Also interesting: Envy. Who and why the "toad strangling"

Guilt and responsibility: experience the difference

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: club-kross.livejournal.com/15755.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting