Home chopped cooked sausage: the best alternative to the store!

Today you will find out, how to make homemade sausages without fat, spicy and delicious! She has a very original taste, no shops can not be compared. Even honey is present in the recipe, perhaps precisely because of this secret ingredient meat obtained in this school ...

When preparing the sausage for the first time, I was worried: Well, I do not believe that you can do at home product, no inferior to the aesthetics and taste of the purchase sausage. I would say that was not disappointed even once in the recipe! Always get a first-class snack.

How to make home kolbasuIngredienty
1, 5 kg of beef 2 kg of cut chicken thighs pitted 75 g of salt 350 ml broth 1 tbsp. l. honey 2 tbsp. l. paprika 1 tbsp. l. Big black pepper 0, 5, Art. l. nutmeg 1 tbsp. l. dried garlic 1 tbsp. l. dried dill 1 tbsp. l. dried basil black pepper to the broth shell for sausages (eg, polyamide thickness 60 mm)

Preparation
Separate the chicken meat from the bones and skin. From bones, prepare a broth with the addition of black peppercorns and salt. Strain it and put in the fridge. Take half beef and fatter part together with the skin from chicken bedryshek, mince with a fine grid. The rest of the beef and chicken we shall cut into cubes of about 2 cm. Unite stuffing with minced meat, add honey and stir. In a dry bowl couple the salt and spices, add this mixture to the beef. Stir it well, gradually adding cold broth. Tight Kick some shell for sausages stuffing, watch to not get into the air. If the air is still missed, Pierce is the place with a fine needle. Tie the ends. < wrapper for the home sausage should be of high quality, depends on the success of the event! Cellar blank sausage vertically for 1-2 hours at room temperature. boiled sausage at a temperature of 80-85 degrees 1, 5-2 hours. The finished dish is cooled rapidly under a cold shower and a rootstock in a cool room for 12 hours. Then wrap the sausage in paper and put in the fridge. Bon appetit!

Having tried this recipe, I have told all our friends, how to make sausage

Tags

See also

New and interesting