You have not rash? will

My name is Joe and I'm an early bird. Today woke up at 6 in the morning, opened the window in the kitchen, I brewed some coffee and decided to look, "what's new". I wrote my former colleague "Android" ... More precisely, "Android developer" Maxim, but it sounds fantastic ...

He asked:
- Eugene, hello. (Wave) Question to you, as a mega live hacker. How much time you need to sleep that the brain would be rested and could work productively? Smart alarms great help
I said, and then I thought, after all, a couple of hundred people from Habra is also useful to at least one of the previous fad subtracts me advice, because "since nobody listens we have to repeat»:?

With regard to "sleep" deduced theoretically, empirically that increases "vyspatost»:

- The quality of sleep affects production of the hormone melatonin, and its peak production occurs in 23h and 4am. therefore, in these moments, as you have to sleep at least. Melatonin is quickly destroyed by even low light and heat. Therefore, sleep is recommended for very dark curtains. And you need to cool the room to +18 - +20 degrees

- It is necessary vybeshivaet body, for example, the soldiers do not have problems to sleep and senior soldiers can sleep 3-4 hours, because the body understands that need deep sleep to cram in less time. Nothing helped me sleep well, like an hour - a half walking very briskly. In this race for adults is harmful to knees. Quick step - our all. And it is easy to combine with life more than a walk home on foot with no elevator, walk to the store, taking out the trash, walk the babe. Vybesil body = quietly fell asleep.

- Nothing helps me sleep as lack of suspended matters and affairs, for example, when did all that planning, the next morning you get up early and sleep. Therefore it is necessary to calculate all suspended from questions, and this is done by prescribing them on separate pieces of paper and decide - what will you do, and what not. The head is released and you're fast asleep.

- Get up and go to bed should be scheduled so that the body knew in advance mode, and knew how much time you need to spend all of the self-diagnosis processes. Imagine that you have to stand all night to the diagnostician programmer which programs you and your internal organs for a few days ahead, it is worth to you 10 days did not go to it - death is assured. So, you can not be late to take a turn for the diagnostician programmer, so you have to sleep on a regular basis.

- And yet, the diagnostician - programmer takes the day, as well as the line is not present, for 20-30 minutes siesta, he would make an edit bugs in your program of life and you will be in good spirits all evening

- An hour before sleep is not necessary to make proactive, especially playing in bright screens (put flux program, it yellow screen in the morning and evening, which reduces the disruption of melatonin),

- Take a bath and at the end of the bath (or shower) - water cooled to 22-23 degrees, the body during sleep is cooled before going to sleep, and then you do it in advance haknesh

- Drink coffee only to 12 days, as then, it begins to affect the quality of sleep

- Sleep does not accumulate in the body, as well as vitamins, if you do not sleep Dospey its deficit within 3 days, it is written in the book of your health and old age affect

- Intelligence agencies also shared with us how to fall asleep quickly: close your eyes, roll your them up (a natural position during sleep) and you start to think not in words and images, for example, imagine that you walk through the forest, flying in the sky, to conquer space. So excited that portion of the cerebral cortex, which is located near the center of the dream. And brakes the verbal portion of the cerebral cortex - which does not allow to fall asleep

- Waking up should be slow, do stretching, at least 20 minutes is not checked - "what's new" (as the title of the most advanced disease-dependence in which people become dependent on small portions of endorphins from the funny jokes, likes, repost and terrible news), eat porridge in the morning - it is stuck to the wall of the stomach and then the intestines, and you want to eat less before lunch

- Need to find a time when you Kaifu do everything and never take no nonsense this time, it is always better to work at this time, and the home-nonsense household to do at a time when your brain is tired and incapable of intelligent action. I personally, at rush jobs, helps to sleep 2 hours before 2 nights and then start doing things, then 4 hours back to sleep for an hour, and again 4:00 Affairs. Great sleep and practiced a multiple bracelet to measure my pulse, said that, in fact, so you have amassed more time "deep sleep" than a night's sleep. But it is better to practice only during the hectic activity.

- Practice Pomodorro system Kurillo, Otvlekarlo, Progulyarlo, Obedohodillo, KollegoBoltarlo any system that day distracts you, at least every hour and makes the walk. Professor Utkin, said the circulatory system of the person at rest uses only a tenth of the vessels and only during physical activities of all the vessels thoroughly washed the blood when the heart beats more than 100 per minute. Physical activity - the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease (which is the reason for 50% of deaths today). And now, with regard to Pomodorro, how does it work? You sit down at your computer, you begin to work heavily, you enter into a state of flux and work 4-5 hours without getting up. The brain (= lazy creature, whose purpose - to save mozgotopliva), understand that if you are engaged in business, you're likely to spend zasiditsya and all stocks. Therefore, the brain puts your cunning effective, but long gatherings using procrastination. But if the brain knows that gatherings have clear boundaries and give him a rest, it is easier to focus on tomatoes in a short 25 minutes or longer (as I like) 52 minute tomatoes. Trick your mind - rest

- Save mozgotoplivo you think that reading another "nightmare-news" you rest, in fact, you're wasting fuel. Do you think you're listening to another conference during programming saves time and, in fact, you spend "the-most-fuel". Remember, it is better to work in silence without interruption and disabling chat, and then relax than a day to switch to different things as a switch.

- Pofigizm, help you sleep. Think about all the problems flies in the future 5 years from now, or even further, ask yourself, as a grandfather, if you're worried about what you have so many years ago there was a problem and whether or not to spoil the nerves and health, worrying about such "malipuske »

Well, in the end, about the smart alarm clocks. Those alarm clocks that wake in a certain phase of sleep - so to help, but from time to time are failing, especially when you get used to them. Although the vibrating bracelet that listening to your body and wakes up only at the moment when you start to have to move, it is convenient and close does not awake (if you do not embrace at this time, the very close, but you run the risk of losing the hand). Best Service, which, especially in winter, cool wakes - smart lamp that flares up at a certain time and does it in an hour, simulating the sunrise. It is for this hour burns the entire melatonin and you wake up without an alarm clock and hearty. The best purchase of my year before - the usual lamp on 220V, which is controlled by a wi-fi, and it makes all the magic morning awakenings. My wife is happy, too.

All of sleep, quickly and efficiently, to more time left you for life. Do not try to cheat the diagnostician programmer, he writes all of your absences, punching holes in their punch cards.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/279164/

Tags

See also

New and interesting