Fear of losing ALL

The terrible story of fear. Lose all ...

The older we get, the more the fear of losing what we have.

A 40ka year to accumulate a lot of values. Family, work, home, car, family, friends, savings.

And we're so tight hold on to them. These are our treasures, the conquest of which took so much vitality, resources, effort and energy.

Too much fear of losing - the cause of neurosis. Many.

I'm not an exception. I'm afraid too.

But in my life never happens half. If something happens, then certainly for the full program. I know how I kosyachit!

You know - in life, as in a good school. If you make mistakes, but the teacher is good, and the knowledge on the subject you have digested better.

It happened to me. And I am sharing with you a lesson, which is ideally learned. Just from the course "The fear to lose».

And it was so.

The day was intense. After work, it was necessary to call in to the bank to withdraw the deposit in time to the housing office, and even buy groceries. Houses I waited for a mandatory program for the preparation of dinner, lunch boxes the next day and checked in lessons youngest daughter.

Arriving late in the evening to the house, tired but happy performing their compulsory program for today, I thought already planning how to spend less time on housework and more to rest.

Parking space near the entrance was not there, so I had to put the car behind the house. It is not safe, of course. Especially that last month alone we stole two expensive SUV and robbed another passenger car, just breaking the glass. But the forces on the analysis of the likelihood of trouble was gone. I meditate only on how to bring the two full bags of groceries. But I'm strong! I am coping. And to the right.

And yet I done! Houses all have time to do before you came to the pillow and cuts.

The morning began as usual. I stand up for 15 minutes before anyone else, to cook porridge for breakfast. Senior - oatmeal, younger -. Semolina

So, breakfast and cooked lunch boxes collected. Children are ready to go to school. It remains only to give them pocket money. And I went into the corridor, where are my bags.

The fact that no bags in place woke me up completely. That can not be! She always kept here! Oh, friends advised me to still not be lazy and close the doors at night. But the door, oddly enough, at that time was closed. In the second minute of what is happening, I thought that involved "Drawing" in the program. And on the third suspect, that to me looked old Alzheimer's. Things are bad.

Chief investigator and detective at the same time our family - the youngest child, after analyzing the events of yesterday, summed up:

- Mom, you're yesterday brought only packages. Bags were not with you.

Oh no! She should have just said no!

The contents of the bag as of yesterday evening is a: original document to the apartment, shot in a bank deposit, the size of the 5-month budget of our family, the passport on the machine, my passport and all credit cards. In short, all that is acquired back-breaking labor. This fact is exacerbated by the fact that everything was in my bag fashion, recently brought from the United States. It also lay my cosmetic bag and favorite perfume.

Not wearing little face, I stormed out into the yard. Domchalis to a parked car, I hysterically start to press on the key to open the machine. To no avail!

She did not open. Do you know why? That's why she was not closed!

In the back of my open "Tankzors" with non-tinted glasses, mistress quietly lay my bag with all its contents. All kind proudly towering above the vanity of my everyday problems.

I quietly took his charm and hurried home. His head spun thought about what I would say to children and how now I can educate them, calling for order and attention to your belongings. But that thought quickly interrupted the other. She came unannounced and clearly sat in my brain. Thought launched a red banner and small nails began to drive it in my brain. On the canvas in large letters was written:

"What belongs to you, no one can take away!».

This also applies to your experience and your knowledge.

That's what I voiced children when came home.

Well, about the knowledge I have of course myself on track guessed ...

Or there are no coincidences?

Every day brings us knowledge. Be able to just see them and learn.

In general, do not be lazy to learn!

Author: Elena Klimenkova

Tags

See also

New and interesting