7 Life Lessons from Jim RONA

Lessons and recommendations from well-known guru, become known and recognized almost all over the world as the author of numerous books on psychology, dedicated to personal development and success in business and in life

I used to say, "I hope that things will change." Then I realized that there is only one way to change all izmenilos- myself.
~ Jim Rohn

Jim Rohn known entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker who gained fame and recognition across the whole world. He was the inspiration behind many of the leaders in the field of personal development, including Tony Robbins, Mark Hansen, Brian Tracy and Jack Canfield.

In 25 years, the life of Jim was unremarkable, he had big debts, and he did not know how he will get out of them. At the time of his life, he met John Shaoffa. Jim joined the organization of direct sales, and John began to work on their own development. By 31, Jim became a millionaire.

Jim is the author of 17 different books, audio and video programs. Among his listeners and readers more than 4 million people from all over the earth.

So here are seven life lessons from Jim Ron:

1. You attract success
"Success - is not what followed, and this is what attracts people to whom you become».

It is understood by very few people. Success - this is not something for which you have to chase, this is what you attract into your life. Success comes from growth. It comes when you become bigger than the problems and obstacles around you. Do not look for success, grow toward him, undertakes to grow, to become undertakes undertakes to do what you know you should do, and you will attract success.

2. You must change
"Work is much harder on yourself than you do so at your work».

If you want to change, you must change yourself. You have to work harder on yourself than anything else. The greatest investment - are those investments that you invest in yourself. Do not invest in the stock market, if at first you do not invest in yourself. Worked hard to get better. Every day you have to get a little better than who you were the day before.

3. Never give
"How long you have to try? Until then ».

Never give up. If you stick to your goal, you will eventually get to the top. That probably will not happen in one year, but just think of what you can achieve after 20 or 30 years! Be tenacious and persistent; your every little move that you do day after day, after a while become a great trip. Success is not so complicated. Do not be so stubborn, Thomas Edison, in his desire to improve the incandescent lamp - the world would not be the way you see it today.

4. Setting critical
"You have to constantly ask the following questions: What is around me? As my environment affects me? What do I read? What do I hear? What am I doing? What I think? And most importantly, what I'm getting? Then ask yourself: Is this normal? Your life does not get better for the happy occasion, it gets better thanks to changes ».

Setting critical. In order for your life to bear fruit, you have to plant the seeds in their surroundings. You would not plant a tree in the desert, because it requires a different location. How can you become a successful person is surrounded by negative people? Create an atmosphere in which you can develop. Make sure that what you hear; be careful what thoughts you scroll in his head. So you can become the person you want to be.

5. Steady progress
"Success there is a steady progress in achieving their personal goals».

Many of you heard the saying, "slowly but surely". This is what makes your dreams come true. Nothing happens overnight. Take a look at any successful person. In order to achieve something takes years, sometimes decades. If they have been successful over the years, you will probably also take years to achieve. In other words, manage your expectations, they have to be realistic in order to avoid disappointment. Success is possible, but it will not come tomorrow if you do not start today. The success - no single event, he will come, if you will day by day move in the right direction.

6. Select the sail
"This is a set of sails, not the direction of the wind determines which way we go».

Set sail, set your mind on what you want to achieve. Your final destination is determined not by the life and choices and the obligation to come to the destination. Raise the sails and send your boat in the ocean of opportunities to what you wish to achieve.

7. Understand the time value
"The time more than money. You can always get more money, but you can never get more time ».

There is nothing more precious than time. You can sow your time and get anything. You can sow their time and gain more friends, get more money or health. Do not waste this precious gift to something that does not matter to you. You will not find a rich man who does not value their time, and not find a poor person who did it. Learn to appreciate their time, their most valuable investment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting