An algorithm for solving problems

For our personality is a game for the subconscious mind is serious. No understanding, no counsel, no book, no training, and a new action. New action - a step towards a new strategy

. "Sow a habit reap an act.

Sow a habit reap a character.

Sow a character reap destiny »

Eastern proverb

© Adam Matinakis

Doing action, we pour a new skill.

We impart an ability and quality, which are transferred after our adulthood, becoming our new strategy. As we grow, and once we are no longer interested in manipulating others. A personal experience and self-mastery will give a sense of power, and the integrity of the inner core.

- Why

Because the body - remember because the body - knows. He knows how to co-create, how to feel the material falls as the meaning and takes it as a matter. As the universe helps us and / or experiences. Tests on the strength of authenticity, loyalty to his senses and elections.

- The game, why not just "cut and white»

? Yes, because we all come from childhood. And our development, training and character formation began with the Games. Because in it we are total - otherwise, we do not win. In adult life in a different way - we scattered, broken up, heavy and deadly serious. Many meanings crowd in the head, tearing apart, eroding concentration erasing kernel. None of that so ... and nothing to lie to yourself.

"Be like children and enter into the kingdom of heaven" (from the Bible)

Develops and grows in our children's ability to return to the child in yourself, take statuses and roles - is the main condition for development - it is a return to the mystery of childhood, when the world is experiencing a magical

. -You Think since then something has changed?

Your toys became more can you become a shaving or depilation do, but the most basic has not changed - the world remains incomprehensible magic and the more you study it, the more open the unknown. But fractals are endless stretches deep and they have no limit.

-So, Still game?

Yes, the game, but to win in football or chess, is well to remember that to play you need to honestly and selflessly so that the player is "disappeared" and left the quality of which grain will sprout later in the landscape more lives zakolositsya new developments, such that there was no you, how are you do not know yet.

- So what is the algorithm to solve the problem

1) Recognize that there is a problem.

For example: evaluation of fear, timidity, increased control, and more

2) Write a list of number 1 as I Poble manifest?

I try not to speak first; many times a day double-check yourself whether similar electrical appliances are switched off; going for a long time; I supervise relatives; and so on, depending on your problem

3) Take a vow.

For each item of the second list to come up with the opposite effect. Output for several new strategies on the basis of the research problem, write a list №2 - "I'm going to do a completely different way"

. 4) Realize a new strategy.

Assign ally (boyfriend / girlfriend who (I) will control, I ask again how I cope with its own task to translate the new strategies of behavior. Assign "nice promotion" itself for the fulfillment of this vow and myself useful, sports punishment for sabotage.
< br> Treat own transformation as a game.

And it means - seriously! Prescribe and follow rules, play honestly and selflessly. And let your life will be an exciting adventure - the quest.

Suppose, you are clearly aware of their rights, their role on the basis of clarity, the events are generated.

Let you feel the power to clarify, refine and adjust the rules of the game.

May your path be filled with the anticipation of the way: and that there is around the corner? And the state of awareness of the miracle, as your new strategy opens up new possibilities.

Realizing once the seriousness of the Great Game, you will find the ease of possessing power over the rules, and your life will always place the miracle - a small and overcoming great achievements

. Author: Natalia Valitskaya

Tags

See also

New and interesting