Do not put off for later life

Do not put off for later life. So easy to everyday problems and current issues throw pigeonholed itself, dreams, desires, goals! They're always on time and out of place. They are uncomfortable and can suffer.

In a world of so many responsibilities, especially a woman, especially if she was my mother. Here like as not to itself. It turns out that in a survey that we conducted among women over forty, many regret that the whole life throwing yourself into a corner and are not engaged in completely.

Then you can find that time has largely been lost, and to make up, you need to make more effort. This is such as to weight. If you score too much, it is easy to lose, as long as it "fresh." But if you live in such a champion for many years, to reset it - harder

. If you are engaged in relationships all the time and hardly a problem, try to solve it, the chance to have a harmonious family you more than if you turned a blind eye to the difficulties, perhaps it will resolve itself. Solve all the same all this is necessary, but then it will be much harder.

Simply to maintain the state of the skin daily care, than to try to rejuvenate her when she was wrinkled and saggy. The easiest way to solve many problems at once, on the heels, on the spot than to once catch.

Similarly, with the rigidity of the brain, which increases every year. In twenty years, you find it easier to learn something new, learn the language, learn any program. At forty you have difficult to remember something, something new to explore. Since nature can not argue. And of course, you can learn English and at forty, but will have to spend much more effort.

Yes, the same mission much easier to find and to recognize twenty than forty. Because forty already and other problems, and even finding a deal to his liking, such happiness from him not to receive, it would still be much smaller.

So whether or not to postpone the study themselves, their needs and desires so far?

We are living with you a very strange way, leaving behind all the most important. Why and what for? What hope? It is not clear.

In the "Mahabharata" is an amazing moment when one of the characters from the complex to our ears and tongue name Yudhishtira, says that the most amazing thing in this world. The fact that each saw the death of his grandfather, his father, but continues to live at the same time as if he would never die. And it's true.

Until hangs a real threat to life, we do not think how we live and why. We are like on autopilot, flying which is flown. Like, there's understand. But we shall understand it? And where could reach as a result?

You know, very often say that during childbirth the woman is on the invisible border between life and death. Personally, I felt it with particular clarity in the fourth delivery only. All body sensing this boundary, as if I had lost the innocence in this matter. As if sober during a wild party and looked at everything from the outside.

Childbirth showed me the inevitability of death and the finiteness of life. Yes, in this sense, the birth and death are very similar. Do what you want and how you want, but one day it will happen. How and when - no one knows. But it is known that it is inevitable. All my life pregnant none remained. Just as there is no one in this world who would not leave the body.

And when I felt it - so close and so realistic - I felt sorry burn days of his life in vain

. I was absolutely still many minor things - what I think about some people, the way I look in their eyes. Many tangible goals have not disappeared, but seriously faded awareness of their time and the disparity with the result of ongoing efforts sobered, though I have not abandoned them.

But no longer regarded as something so super-important. I felt sorry for time on quarrels, disputes and figuring out who is right and who is not. It's a pity to waste time on anger and envy. Time is not much left, a third of life is over.

These moments of complete clarity and honesty with myself I discovered a new way, though, it seems that once I've been on it. And I like it this way. He is honest, though sometimes too honest and frank, to shiver and pain. It is not so easy, but it brings satisfaction and happiness.

You can live in a half-power, live like a horrible, to live someone else's life, to survive and exist, lifelong fight ... But in any case, there is some point to which we shall come. What are we going to arrive? With what? As far as we are satisfied with the living? And that will remain after us?

This is what I recommend you to think right now, so that later there was excruciatingly painful. And just - painfully.

Tags

See also

New and interesting