I do not want a daughter!

To begin with, I do not want children. I see no reason to start them only by whom, because I do not want to be the father of the day. To all zaletchitsam I always had one question - that you want to have for itself, and how are you going to grow up happy and knows how to love a person one

? Such women do not know the answer, but I'll tell you - no way. Yoga does not help in the church otmolit. The point is not in money, but in the absence of male energy.

A little about zalet. It was scary as hell. Feeling a premature end in the chest. As if it was before or after. As if that life no more, and all those whom you loved, too, is no more. This fear is like a wind that rustles, but you do not feel it. Murder is always painful. After this incident, I realized that I just do not want a girl.

"Sexist" - goes wrong with your mouth, and bile flow down my face, but on the other hand, why not, if earned. Male sex in our time really smacks of doubts. So I'll stay sexist better than a man without truth.

And now about the reasons for the dislike.

Imagine her little. This 5-year-old coquette with curls and (let) blue eyes. And so it is suitable for you, taking the entire palm of the thumb, raises his huge eyes. That's all. You're in it absolute power: the road itself razmazhesh, but buy any Boucicaut, so long as it holds your finger always. I tried to imagine how I would cope with the spell, but it's another lie, and I today for the truth.

Now Imagine her small, but in search of his love. At the very beginning, where she believes every asshole and falls without a backward glance. Where is she, your fairy, whose pen worked wonders, is the object of a desperate lust.

With the boys it is different - we have laid in other totems. Whatever was not castrated society, men still soldiers. Let the liabilities, but warriors. The girls also - untouchable matter, tender reason to live

. Now imagine her crying. Crying and it is bad. From the very thought my heart breaks, like the wing of a butterfly. It is not yet, but I'm ready to kill for it. I choknus. To hell. But what scares me the most - I'm ever going to die and I can not protect her anymore.

Author: Basil Ackerman

Tags

See also

New and interesting