Artemy Troitsky: happy life, I began to live only after 50

"I began to live a happy life only after fifty»

After fifty in my life there have been major changes. I became a family man. Before I was married several times, but this family I did not have: more fighting girlfriend nomadic

. I began to live a happy family life only after fifty. At this age I began to enjoy the care of children - we have two small children - and the home. From this, vsamdelishnye family. In general, this, shall we say, podpreklonny age creates a certain peace of mind.

When I was young, I wanted the most. I'm terribly afraid of missing something, somewhere did not have time, something not try. This attitude, of course, makes the lead a bustling and hectic lifestyles. We had to do things that, in general, it would be better to avoid. Do you feel that taking the wrong decision, but nothing you can do about it: young whip spurring

. Now, at 59 years old, I calmly refer to the fact that I was somewhere will not. Well, someone did not socialize, something to miss. On this vanity fair level of ambition I have dropped to extremely low levels. So I feel much calmer and happier from it.

I do not do any sports or every fucking fitness and live the way I want to. Fortunately, metabolism allows me to save quite a slim figure and good health. So physically I feel no worse than in the early years, and even morally better. The sensations of old age I do not. I think I have everything so nice sum precisely because I now live with their children: son of 12 years, daughter of 4 years. Their presence is charging me in every way.

I think I would not like to be young, but this has nothing to do with health, family and other personal factors. I would not like to be young, for the reason that I do not really like the environment and the life that is happening now. I was very interested in the eighties and nineties. In the zero years I got bored. And now, in the tenth, I look at what's going on and feel a sense of disgust. It would not want to spend their youth in such a context.

Russian men often terribly complex because of his age. Often this is due to objective and reasons: the Russians are very fond of drinking undermine their health, drug and complete disregard for his own body. For 50-60 years, they feel the ruins and experience in this regard.

Many of my friends, especially among musicians, before this age it simply did not live - have died from drinking and drugs. Among those who survived, there are people, like very old men. Other resulting zakompleksovannosti his age, on the contrary, it begins to kink. Run after young girls. I have friends who are in sixth and even seventh decade has got rein under the tail, and they are trying to assert their youthfulness. I think it looks pretty comical.

Personally, for me it is very important that plenty nachudil in his younger years, to present his age, I felt much calmer. I surrounded himself with those people with whom I feel good and comfortable. I filtered and chose what I really need in life. It is through this right now, I feel very happy man.

(From the book by Vladimir Yakovlev "Good fifty").

Tags

See also

New and interesting