Trailer plastic loop on the wheel, she decided to challenge that all parents know!

Being a parent - a very serious matter, but at the same time and indescribable happiness! If you doubt this, we prove that the daily work of a parent can be facilitated to enjoy even routine duties.

These unmatched tricks with pram to help all those who had the honor of taking care of kids. How I regret that I did not know about these techniques before, when my son was a little boy ...

Strollers deteyPosmotrev this video, you will get acquainted with invaluable experience resourceful parents! To stroller it was convenient to fold and unfold, glue bright stickers on the right buttons - even sighted grandmother would be able to cope with the task.

For convenient storage of baby bottles and various small objects can be sewn to the stroller special pockets. To carry bags and packages in a wheelchair, you need to use a carabiner! I am delighted with these resourceful solutions and advise you to do so all my friends parents ...

Strollers for kids have become even easier to use! If you liked these useful tips, show them to your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting