The best way to cook Easter cookies! Not seen as an original idea ...

I can not express in words how much I liked the idea presented in this recipe! As much as I loved the traditional Easter dishes, always want to come up with something special in this holiday ...

Here is one of the options decorations Easter baking , which is easy to implement and can be played in different variations. Optionally, strictly follow this recipe, because not all housewives love concentrates ready for baking. It is possible to bake cookies for your favorite recipe and then decorate it this way!

This simple cookies won my heart. I take the idea into service!

Easter pecheneIngredienty
100 g butter 4 egg yolks 1 egg 1 packaging pastry topping 1 packaging confectionery mix for cookies 2 white chocolate tiles 1 can of condensed milk liquid vanilla extract or vanillin marshmallows to decorate

Preparation
mix using a mixer, cream butter, egg yolks, egg, package contents and confectionery topping mixture for making cookies. Brush the form of oil and put it in the dough, place the form in a preheated 180 degree oven. Bake the cake for 20 minutes. Melt white chocolate in a water bath. Mix chocolate with condensed milk, add a little vanilla extract or vanilla. Pour the cream on the cake is ready. Put on bright zefirinki cream, chocolate dragees can be used for decoration. Spread marshmallow series to each cookie happened ornate! Now you need to cool the cookies. Hold it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Chilled dessert Cut into portions pieces.

Detailed preparation process magically decorated cookies you can see in this video! So delicious cookies must also look ... Delicate cream, flavored cake, attractive decor - I see no reason not to prepare such a treat for Easter

! If you're inspired this festive idea, share it with your loved ones! To be able to enjoy the simple things - a real art, which means that each day can be turned into a holiday

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting