The story of how, as a rich woman came to psychology

Once a psychologist came to a beautiful, richly dressed woman. < She started to complain about the fact that her life is empty and has no sense The psychologist listened carefully to all of her experiences, and then he called an elderly woman who cleaned offices

-.. Now Maria He will tell you how she found happiness. All I need from you - that you have listened to her attentively

The old woman dropped her broom and sat on a chair and began to tell his story
. "My husband died of malaria, but three months later, my only son died in an accident. I have no one left. I could not sleep, could not eat, could not even smile ... I was thinking about how to kill herself. But one evening, when I came home from work, I had come with me a little kitten. It was cold, so I felt sorry for him and took home. The kitten was very hungry, and when I poured him some milk, he licked clean saucer. Then he began to purr and rub against my leg - at this moment I'm the first time in several months smiled

. I thought that if help a little kitten made me smile, then maybe I can be happy again, just doing something good for other people? The next day I baked cookies and took his sick neighbor. Every day I was trying to do something good for others. And their joy and gratitude makes me happy. Now my good appetite and sound sleep can only envy! And all because I found my happiness, giving it to others.

< When she told this rich woman began to cry. She had a lot of money, but it had long since lost that can not be buy ...

Life is beautiful, not when you are happy for them, and when you make others happy! Happiness - it's not a goal but a way. it should not be sought in the future, but today. Happiness does not depend on the circumstances - is a conscious decision of each individual. Happiness - is, what you are, but not what you possess

Share this story with your friends and do not forget to spread the happiness around you

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting