Interval starvation: a simple and effective way to lose weight!

slimming method outlined in this article is simple and clear even intuitively. Site recommends to its readers interested in the problem of maintaining a healthy weight, become familiar with it. As you know, refrigerator, microwave and fast food restaurants are relatively new, and before them, the people lived much less "user-friendly". But our ancestors did not panic when they felt a little hungry. They knew that it was possible to survive, and a double pleasure ate next meal.

Today, many people want to become leaner and live a more healthy lifestyle. Countless diets promise that "here on this kind of" method "you are guaranteed to lose weight." "The Kremlin", "low-carb", "protein", "Montignac", "Herbalife", "Paleo» ...

Have you tried everything. But sooner or later, still you are asking yourself the question: "When can I start eating" normal "food ?!". Once you come to the "norm" ... a few months old weight back (in the form of extra kilos often with the "overhang"). Damn!

You say you need to rebuild the mode of its power. Well, let's do it. Quickly and easily

Interval starvation -. Just what you need. This is not a diet. This is just a different way of eating and being. Life style. Such that, unlike diets, fits perfectly into our reality.

Why? Because interval fasting has three decisive advantages:

1. Interval starvation guaranteed to provide pohudeniePohudenie occurs not only because of the smaller number of calories consumed, but also because of the increased time intervals between meals (more on this - below)

2.. Wiping hunger - a "reset" for the body actually losing weight - it's not even the most important. According to numerous studies, fasting interval a beneficial effect on human health. It is recommended to patients:

Diabetes; Cardiovascular disease; Dementia; Rheumatoid arthritis < . / Cancer
Fasting gives a lot and quite healthy people. A simple example: in an experiment of Dr. Frank Madeo lab mice were given 30% less food. As a result, the average life expectancy "experimental" increased by 1/3!

Clinic fasting for decades noted in their patients positive changes in health status:

improved cholesterol and uric acid; Immunity; < Improving the condition of patients with multiple sclerosis, asthma, neurodermatitis, allergies, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and - above all - type 2 diabetes; Easier flow of inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatism <. /
3.. You keep your muscles "strict" starvation leads to loss of muscle mass - in the conditions of starvation the body in the first place it refers to them, rather than to fat. Only once in the muscle and liver glycogen is ended, your body is taken to burn fatty acids. This occurs no sooner than 6-8 hours after ingestion. Every morning, a natural weight loss process is interrupted - because we have breakfast ...

! When fasting interval refusal to eat only happens once every few days. You reduce the fat in a natural way - and the next day quietly eat what you want, at the same time adding to reserves required muscle protein and thereby losing weight

Personal experience A man, 67 years old, length of interval of fasting. - 1 year:

8 lost in the first two months of the kilogram has not "returned" back; We had to throw out an old shirt and shtany- L- Key (52 th the size of clothes), and go to a nice M-ki (50th resolution); The dose received from the high-pressure, decreased in 2 times; After seeing the results of his blood test, the doctor asked me how old the man. Hearing the answer "67", it was incredibly surprised
How to start interval golodanieKonechno most importantly -. It is your decision. As to the "folk wisdom»: «Anyone who wants to achieve something, is looking for ways. Anyone who does not want to, looking for reasons » Use uncomplicated psychological life hacking:. Do not forbid myself anything, but simply accept the" new law "for his behavior. For example: not "today I do not eat anything, so I switched to the interval starvation" and "I eat only every other day of the week»

. If you want to lose weight, listen to the advice of researchers interval of fasting: do not reduce the amount of calories consumed and the number of meals. The more pause between the last, the better. There will be no insulin emissions - will start the process of restoring the cells will lose weight and add in terms of health

How interval slimming look in practice Two versions:.

Failure of one or more meals For example, from breakfast -. many eat in the morning just because accustomed to or remember the famous "eat breakfast myself ...". Someone suggests eating 5 times a day - yes, but in this case, the metabolism will not rest ever. If you give up on breakfast not ready - no problem, bring "a victim" lunch or dinner. Stop for dinner - very simple, it is enough to switch to something very interesting for you. < The refusal of the meal for one or a few days - the scheme 6: 1 or 5: 2. E. Completely refuse to eat once or twice a week. If you feel the strength to fast and often, take on arms scheme 4: 3 (as our hero). By the way, while on vacation, he refuses to starvation - but then he always comes back to him and says that no problems when it arises. < The main rule - not eating for a period of 4 to 20 hours At this time, your body will work in the fat burning mode.. Do not eat - but do not limit yourself to drink you can use any popular and "healthy" drinks - water, black coffee, green, fruit and herbal tea

. Initially, of course, it will not be easy - you need to give your body time to rebuild. Adapting to the new diet will take from 2 to 4 weeks. But then! ..

"Today I can not imagine that over a long period of time will have every day»

main plus interval golodaniyaEto lifestyle, which you can stick indefinitely -. After giving up a favorite food does not last too and long, ranging from one day to several hours. In this case, you lose weight at first, and then quietly "keep" the desired weight without any extra efforts. This effect does not guarantee you any diet.

Nice bonus interval golodaniyaSekonomite on food, so it will be more money. And you can afford it, to the earlier saved - clothes, shoes, gadgets ...
Try.

via polezner.ru/interval-noe-golodanie-dlya-pokhudeniya-otzyvy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting