10.05. And then came Govorukhin. Meeting point

1978 Shaw is characteristic of the book of brothers Vainer nothing good was to be obtained. Strange, is not it? People are still used to sho comes screenwriter and defiles (we honestly think) a very decent book. I declare responsibly, "Era of Mercy" - soviet sickening syrup bottling. Do not believe me - try otlistat five pages if you do not stick together
. But then I came Govorukhin and said "Let's shoot." I do not know what kind of dancing with a tambourine occurred when rewriting the script, but the movie turned out so, sho is not a shame to watch and now, when it obsmotrelis any surprise and Schaub have to still work hard. Clearly, it was possible to assemble a gang of brilliant acting, not the least important was that the movie did not sho detonation, and the Odessa Film Studio (although there are pictures Moscow), but personally, I take my hat off Stanislav Govorukhin. Because as a "push" in his movies such Zheglova sho he played Vladimir Semenovich, eternal memory of him - well worth it.
Shaw is typical, even ardent Sharapov all this looked pretty well, although I personally to the on-screen incarnations Volodya Konkin am very skeptical.
Well, the main thing, it can be said criteria. If we say of a movie from the Soviet Union, we sho acts skeletons discussion? "East is a delicate matter". "How disgusting is your fish in aspic." "And you, Stirlitz, and ask to stay."
So "The venue ..." in this chart looks very dignified. Not only that, I'll tell you a secret, there is a strong current, and at that time, today sho ...
Well, "He had just time to deal with their women and guns do not scatter, anywhere" because just asking for fashion in this year seminar "Why do I have a mess in your personal life" ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting