Journey to Lake Baikal

In June, went together with the guys divers to Lake Baikal. They dived, and I just enjoy the beauty. Present to you the otchetik.

There will be many phot, please do not break, I finish, I'll write.

Our week-long trip to Lake Baikal began with Listvyanka, 60 km from Irkutsk. Baykal met us more than severely. I, focusing on the weather in Irkutsk, scored with a bunch of T-shirts, shorts, sun block (in Irkutsk weather was 25). On Baikal it was 15 and strong winds! Well that took a still warm sweaters and a windbreaker.

All week we swam here on this here lovely overshoe called Valeria

First stop at the Circum-Baikal Railway. The road was commissioned in 1905. At the moment this site it is used only as a tourist route.

Cleanliness of the lake - it's a different story. It strikes! Water can be drunk straight from the lake without fear for health.

That these people here are lucky to enjoy it. Guys were diving in dry suits. The water temperature is 3 degrees, the maximum prograevaetsya to +15 in August.

Just for understanding what is 3 degrees. When run out of the bath and jump into the water, the legs begin to reduce substantially within a few seconds.

All the shores of Lake Baikal consists here of just such mountains. Maximum height of which reaches 1200 meters, if I'm not mistaken. The maximum depth of the lake 1600 meters.

I do not know whether this is considered a trickle stream, but generally falls into the lake more than 300 rivers. Flows from one lake only river Angara.

Buryat yurt, the real. Was pulled from the top poster United Russia for protection against rain. Although some of them are good.

Baikal Buryats believe alive, honest, reasonably. Energy and power of this lake is amazing.

On the water you can watch endlessly. Her color is simply amazing and feels great depth!

On the third day there was an excursion to Olkhon. The largest island in Lake Baikal. Nature of Olkhon is very different from the nature of the coast of Lake Baikal. Island - is essentially steppe. Very few trees, a rare herb.

Mostly almost desert.

Havens is all done in almost the same principle. Built a wooden frame, which is filled from within the stones.

This marina burned for some reason.

Sail from Olkhon evening. The combination of colors for some fantastic.

Probably the most beautiful place of our disembarkation. Very quiet bay with shallow water, so the water is such an unusual color.

Animals in Baikal little apparently affected by severe weather conditions, when you come into the forest, it happens that even birds can not hear silence deathly.

So that there is a need to carefully guard!

Well, that's all. It was our last day at Lake Baikal. Then we went to Irkutsk, reaching it directly on the Angara.

Thank you so much I want to say to all those who organized this trip! I am glad that in our country there is such a lovely place. And Russia is not limited to the Moscow Ring Road.

In my opinion, all students from the central part of Russia must carry on trips to Siberia, so we felt since childhood grandeur and breadth of the country!

Everything!

P.S. Sorry, slightly messy, tried to show all the beauty.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting