History About Mother, Son, Grandmother and a guy named Dima

I saw once on the bus this case. We went to stop a young girl, a boy of three years and a woman under fifty dollars: Mother, son and grandmother. Do not be confused. They sat close to me - a girl with a baby on his knees at the window granny aisle. A boy looks out the window, the glass thumb drives. The woman took an independent look, young mother - is absent and a little tired
. - Ma, look how the Pope
machine! Pause and dissatisfied fidgeting grandmother

The kid is still so cool to say childish, lisping and crackled. But I can not tell you all the more to write. Probably everyone knows how to tell the children.

- Ma, it's my father's car and
? - No, it's another uncle
machine. - And why in her aunt

? Grandmother snorts. Mom just smiles.

- So this is aunt's car
. - Where's my father's car

? Grandmother groaning something like "Oho-ho." Imagine that tomorrow all of the output, and you have to be told at work. Introduce and tell "Oho-ho." That's how it is.

- In the garage

. This mom is responsible. A grandmother grins "Oh!" Pause for thirty seconds - the children, probably to no longer capable

. - Mom and Dad when will
? - Dad is working. He once.
- And in the night also works
? - And at night too
. - So it is that it really does not sleep
? - Of course, sleeping. All sleep.
- Then why is he does not sleep with you

? A short triumphant laugh became a grandmother has me uncomfortable and awkward smile in the direction of a young mother.

- Dad busy
. - Mom, let's find dad. I'm the daddy missed. Mom and Dad miss you on?

Grandma turned to the kid and started rearranging his jacket.

- Genia, my father had not come. Dad found another aunt.
- Mom

! This is an angry and some cry of a wounded girl. Grandma - all the triumph and independence. And then the guy sitting in front of twenty-five turns to the boy, not paying attention to my aunt.

- Big Brother, because your name is Eugene

? Confused and collected face to face upcoming patsanenok roar of disbelief looks at the guy pressed against her mother, and so quietly:

- My name is Jack

. The guy happily grins and holds a big hand with whipped knuckles:

- Then, hello! My name is Dima.

Little Jack presses the cam chest and frightened looks at the hand of a new acquaintance. Grandmother exudes suspicion and disgust, my mother - something like bewilderment and embarrassment, but not as a book of pictures and, as it turns out at me to say. Light touch, you know?

- And I love you, brother, all looking for. We are your dad work together. Here, you see - he hands the boy left hand, where the knuckles are fresh scars - I hurt, and he works for me. He really missed you, but we have an aunt, an evil boss does not let him. He gave me your address and asked to convey a gift, but I lost the address. Excuse me, Zhenyok, it happened. You're not angry with me?

The boy with interest looks at the new acquaintance, he kicked the front seat.

- Where's the gift? - Shyly and quietly he asks
. - Here you go, - man holds a glossy magazine with cars

. Jack grabs and holds to his chest magazine, and aunt-grandmother contemptuously and angrily opened his mouth, obviously intending to say something.

- Shut your mouth of bitch, before I head off to you, swept, - speaks the man quietly, but so that each letter bites into the dangling silence. Only one boy fascinated by the magazine and did not hear anything.

The guy gets up and, pushing pomertvevshih passengers broad shoulders, makes his way to the exit.

- So far, Zhenyok! - Already from the exit he shouts patsanenku

. Zhenek already fascinated by the magazine, absently looking Dima eyes and waving his hand. In the eyes of a young mother with tears. Grandma embarrassed coughs, but by condemning the views of others does not dare say anything. Trinity came out before I stop at three. Kid gripped my father's gift and have chatted with her mother about all sorts of nonsense. Grandmother, as far as I could see, was silent. Hopefully, silent until now.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting