8 Belles-Kaskadersh that overrides star in the most dangerous moments

"The biggest misconception about us - that we are manly bodybuilders - laughing woman choosing a dangerous stunt profession. - Do not forget that in the movie, we first beauties duplicate, so that should be feminine and graceful. " We present you with 8 women performing stunts for Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Chulpan Khamatova and other actresses.

< Janine Carlton, 38 years old

Canadian beauty showed their skills in such blockbusters as «X-Men," "Mission Impossible," "Total Recall" (2012), "Twilight. Saga. Dawn » and others. In the movie "Salt" in 2010 she substitute for Angelina Jolie and fresh superhero action movie «Deadpool» - Moreno Baccarin, which played the girlfriend of the protagonist

. Janine (center) surrounded by his "alter ego": Jolie and Baccarin

The film industry has led her horse ...: first, it is to train them to shoot and trained actors riding. And then their own athletic skills combined with a beautiful figure and a bright appearance made from Janine

«star».

Megan Heaney-Grier, 38 years old

The American record holder in diving, both among women and among men, sea ekobiolog leading the Discovery Channel, stunt driver and model.

Megan said ocean of his native element and proved it by running water tricks for Jessica Alba in the movie «Welcome to Paradise!» and Keira Knightley in the first part of the «Pirates of the Caribbean."

From left to right: Cyrus, Megan, Jessica

Zoe Bell, 37 years old

New Zealand blond - a true legend in the stunt community and muse of Quentin Tarantino. She dubbed Uma Thurman in the movie «Kill Bill» and led the director so delighted that he now takes it as an independent actress, and in the «DEATH PROOF» gave her the opportunity to be yourself - reckless avtotryukachkoy Zoe Bell

. With Uma on the set of "Kill Bill»:

In 2005, MTV Film Awards, Tarantino said that Zoe's on the set of a few broken bones, but learned about it only a month later. She herself, by the way, does not consider that the great physical strength and endurance to face the women: "Women can be just as strong as the men. But the special charm is just that we are different from each other. »

With Quentin Tarantino (Photo Reuters):

Alicia Vela-Bailey, 33 years old

Born in Hawaii, involved in gymnastics, but in high school injured elbow and left the sport on the advice of doctors. Then fascinated by dancing, and at age 21 because of elegance, flexibility and agility was selected backup Milla Jovovich in a fantastic action movie «Ultraviolet». it is then invited to «Avatar» to replace the main actress Zoe Saldana, which marked the beginning superuspeshnoy stunt career.

Alicia trusted duplicate highest-grossing actresses: Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Lawrence. Among her recent works - stunts in the film «Batman vs Superman" and "Divergent» (for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Shailene Woodley as Tris)

. Charlize Theron:

With Kate Beckinsale:

According to Alicia, the most thrills brought her jump without a net with a 20-meter-high (the scene in the first part of "Divergent," where the main character jumps from the roof into the gap at the bottom). "I've been ready, jumped first 10 meters, then 12, 15 and so on. When he finally got up to 20 meters, I remember standing there, staring at the landing point, which seemed smaller than usual, felt around me whistling wind, he was even slightly swayed platform beneath me, and I thought, "Well, just breathe, like this, and now ahead - jump "and I stepped up into the air!. I had to jump four times to remove the drop from different angles. It tickled the nerves and fun at the same time, after each jump on it became easier and easier. »

Heidi Moneymaker, 38 years

Her surname means "doer of money," and she had her justify being one of the most popular kaskadersh: Heidi substitute for Drew Barrymore in the «Charlie's Angels» , Michelle Rodriguez «Fast and the Furious» strong > Scarlett Johansson «The Avengers».

Second Natasha Romanoff in 'Avengers »:

At Heidi once asked whether a feature is, for which she is not ready to go to work? "I do not perform tricks in the nude - she smiled. - And I once suggested to duplicate Jennifer Aniston - was assumed that me from head to foot stuck to the bees live, and I refused. I do not have allergies, but I somehow did not want to participate in it. »

With such a woman is better not to insist:

Olivia Jackson, 32 years

Briton with crazy eyes dubbed Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch) in the «The Avengers: Age of Ultron» and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Charm) in the «Mad Max: Road Fury» <. br>
Olivia (left) and Rosie as Pleasures:

In the movie «Resident Evil 6» , which will be released in early 2017, Olivia all swashbuckling scenes replaces Milla Jovovich.

Last fall, performing one of the stunts on the bike, Olivia miraculously survived when crashed into a metal bar on speed, which is attached to a video camera (in the mechanism of something jammed, so the bar is not out of the way). The stuntman suffered serious injuries and fractures, has been put into an artificial coma, he suffered a series of complex operations (including the amputation of his left thumb, which completely paralyzed). After the woman of incredible strength of will re-learned to walk and continues reducing rehabilitation.

Unlike Hollywood, the names of Russian stuntmen, especially women, are not known to the general public, and often not even listed in the credits. But at least in professional circles and we have a legend.

< Flegontova Anna, 48 years old

Russia's only seven-time champion in motocross, which account for about a hundred fairly well-known films and TV series, starting with the '90s. In the «Night Watch» , for example, it performed all the stunts for all women - and blondes and brunettes, and fat, and high, including duplicate Jeanne Friske, which is recognized only after the film. Imagine, Anna did not even say who exactly it replaces in various scenes!

On set, she had to do everything, but, according to her, jump on a motorbike through the helicopter taking off was much easier than just "beautiful light in a scene." "My favorite role - a grandmother and bomzhihi, I do it brilliantly, especially the grandmother, which, for example, the machine throws. A grandmother at Motyka - so this is, in my opinion, still the charm! "- She laughs

Varvara Nikitina, 45 years

It is called the first Russian female stunt herself as Barbara said that she was "one of the first." Film career she started in 1990 with the film "The Deerslayer", then it was more than 40 films and TV series, including «Day Watch", "Turkish March" and "Doctor Zhivago», where she dubbed Chulpan Khamatova.

Chulpan left in the role of Lara, right Varvara before jumping out of the sledge:

Varvara - master of sports of gymnastics, has two higher education (Moscow State Mining University and the Academy named after Plekhanov). Now runs his own studio stunt and is vice president of the Guild of Russian stunt - the post election, vote for her professional community, 90% male, so it is particularly expensive title

. "I do not hurt when the viewer does not see the picture of my face, and all the glory goes to the actors. It's a shame when our actress arrogate to themselves the stunt work, or, as is now fashionable to call themselves actress stunt. to know how much blood and sweat we shed to wear this proud name of "stunt" "- says Barbara. And he adds: "If you're a girl and came to a man's profession, then you're just a colleague. If she requires special attention, in our profession, it will not last long. »

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting