What happens if you eat 5 different products at a time

Excerpts from the book "To the ideal health through consistent power» (Ideal Health through Sequential Eating) Dr. Stanley Bass (Dr. Stanley Bass)

Entry

... On the basis of its long experience consultant on nutrition in the style of Natural Hygiene (I started studying nutrition since 1936) say that the food is consistently the best option right combination of products.
This concept has been verified and cross checked thousands of times by myself and others, Dr. Cursio, his family, his patients, and also other doctors Natural Hygiene - Dr. John Mega, Dr. Marvin Telmar, Dr. Anthony Penepent, etc.

Combining
food ...
Any bystroperevarivaemy product must wait until medlennoperevarivaemye foods leave the stomach, and this process takes 6 to 8 hours. During standby fruit, raw vegetables and ready-made, some starches are decomposed and roam, creating gases, acid and even alcohol, contributing to digestive disorders ...

The correct sequence in the meal

A completely new concept of digestion:

... In the stomach would be if five different products eaten at one time, but separately from each other and successively one after another, will occur five different digestive processes, and in each layer of the product will cleave its corresponding enzymes.
But if 5 products will be eaten at one time, and each piece will contain different products, the entire stomach is full already a mixture of these products ...

The advantages of the use of the correct sequence of products:
One of my early patients absolutely refuse to change their usual low-quality food. I had no other options, how to let him stay with her. The only change was the change of use of the products in series. And to my surprise, all his problems had disappeared for three days.

Basis
consistent power ... Dr. Frank Gryutsner (Frank Grutzner) rats fed a meal of three different colors. Initially, the food is white, then black, then red. A little later, the animals were sacrificed, their stomachs frozen and cut. Foods of different colors lay separate layers ...
... There was a famous case during the American Civil War, described gastroenterologist William Beaumont (William Beaumont), were injured on the soldier, who formed a large hole in the stomach. Present the doctor could see all of his digestive processes, and they also observed that the digestion takes place separate layers. * On the basis of these observations Beaumont published his work on digestion.

A simple test for each
I've done on myself a simple test and sequentially ate different foods, one mind at a time, over several meals. After evacuation of the bowel in stool were layers of different colors. Pumpkin has a reddish color, then there was a dark brown layer of lettuce, and the last was a light layer of cheese. All came out in the same manner as it was eaten.

Main rule- more watery food comes first!

Avoid such combinations

1. Mixing sweet dried fruit, honey, bananas with nuts or seeds
2. Mixing of starchy foods with fresh foods or acidic fruit
3. Mix dried fruit with sour fruit.
4. Never eat dried fruit with or after concentrated proteins
5. Do not eat raw, fresh or dried fruit after any cooked food
6. Avoid any drinks or water during or after meals
Chew all up liquid!
Eat consciously!

Time to digest certain foods, ie, after some time, leaves the stomach):

Water - with an empty stomach as soon as it leaves the
* If there is food in the stomach, the water, and others. Liquid only dilute the gastric juice, slowing digestion

Juices:
Fruit, vegetable: 15 - 20 minutes
. Semi-liquid fruit or vegetable salads (milled blender): 20-30 minutes
. Fruits
Melon - 20 minutes
. Oranges, greypfrut grapes: 30 minutes
. Apples, peaches, pears, cherries for 40 minutes

. Vegetables:
Raw chopped vegetables salad: tomato, lettuce, cucumber, celery, bell pepper, other succulent vegetables: 30-40 minutes
Steamed and cooked vegetables
Leaf - spinach, Kale etc .: 40 minutes, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, corn 45 minutes
.. Root vegetables: carrots, beets 50 minutes

. Not concentrated carbohydrates - starches:
Jerusalem artichokes, potatoes, corn 60 minutes

. Concentrated carbohydrates - grains:
Natural brown rice, millet, buckwheat, cornmeal, oats - 90 minutes

. Legumes and beans - (concentrated carbohydrates and proteins):
Lentils, peas, beans 90 minutes
Soybeans: 120 min

The seeds - sunflower, pumpkin, sesame: about 2 hours
Nuts: almonds, peanuts, cashews, brazil, walnuts 2 1/2 - 3 hours

. Dairy:
Low-fat milk, cottage cheese or low-fat cheese or ricotta: approx. 90 min
Curd from whole milk: 120 min
Hard cheeses: 4-5 hours

Animal protein:
Yolk - 30 minutes, the whole egg; 45 min
Fish: 30 -60 minutes
Chicken without skin: 1½ - 2:00

(From the editor
Note 1: The raw animal proteins are digested much faster than the above prepared / heated animal proteins
. Note 2: the time given to the digestion in ideal conditions when eaten only one product, well masticated food, the digestive system works well. This is the time the digestive processes to optimally healthy person with the right eating habits.)

Fragment translated user Agnus Dei

Tags

See also

New and interesting