How does a girl of 13 try-known stores

Surely you happened such that, coming home after shopping, you understand that this fitting blouse sitting at you very differently than at home now. We, too.

And we noticed that some fitting ruthlessly bury our self-esteem, while others work as booths with built-in Photoshop. So we decided to find out what was the matter, and sent the editor Website Innu in 13 different fitting.

This is me

I can not call myself fat (I hope you think so too). But my appearance, of course, there are disadvantages that are fitting and eye-catching, or instantly disappear.

ZARA

It seems that we were in some kind of a mirror maze, and is about to appear in the reflection of the left maniac ... Is he hunts for the embroidered cardigan on sale, which attracted both of us? In any case, it's not as scary as it looks on my face with such a sharp overhead illumination.

Stradivarius

Places not so much, but I feel at home and not afraid of anyone. The lighting is soft and non-irritating, and the mirror is generally not strongly distort the shape.

of SELA

Oh, I would have moved in the dressing room - nice light, good mirror, and I was in the reflection is so beautiful and young, as in his best years.

of Adidas

Uh-uh, very strange dressing. Almost like a staircase. Particularly surprised by the text of virtually all mirror that closes the review so it is very difficult to assess how you are sitting on sweatshirts from the latest collection.

PROMOD

Against the background of red curtains I look almost like a superman in his famous cape, and I like that. But seriously, things look more contrast, and immediately you can see this is you blouse or not.

OSTIN

Our belief - the curtains in the fitting should not be dark, for all the dark things merge their background. Here's how here.

New Yorker

A greenish light in the dressing creates a psychedelic atmosphere and the mirror increases the proportions of the figure. I do not want to be here for more than 5 minutes.

MEXX 41,195,556

Highly. Few. Places. Almost like in a coffin. If you have claustrophobia, it is better to try things on the shop floor. Pale face in the reflection of only reinforces this feeling. But it should be noted that the figure looks good.

Mango

I like my reflection in the mirror. Like a light that does not hurt the eyes, and falls gently on his shoulders ... And I think I'll take the blue dress from the spring collection

H & amp;. M

Fitting level. Not too good, but not very bad. Lots of light, is where to turn and where to put things and the reflection in the mirror do not want to tear my hair out. Go here to sell.

Bershka

Mm-m, with light I pink. Almost like a piglet Babe. Thank you for not fried.

Reserved

Oh God, I'm really so fat ?! Reflection is in the dressing room I did not like the most. And it does not close the door almost.

5 pockets 23,534,680

In the mirror, I almost did not see anything that is below the belt, because I'm dark trousers, which merged with the darkness of the curtain, and this does not compensate for the failure of lighting. So you can not do.

Conclusion:

1) A lot depends on the light. If the main light fitting located on the top and it is sharp, you are scared of your reflection. But in real life you are not so terrible, we promise.

2) If the main light is distributed vertically on both sides of the mirror, and it is soft, it is best lighting, and your reflection, you can fall in love.

3) When in doubt, get out of the dressing room and walk on a trading hall. "Normal" light does not happen, but you can look at themselves in a different environment, compare and make the right choice.

via # image8250410

Tags

See also

New and interesting