Showed Sportswoman Stretching after childbirth and the Internet will not forgive her!

Stephanie Rotseyn Bruce (Stephanie Rothstein Bruce) - 32-year-old professional runner from the United States. Sportswoman lives in Arizona, has two children and is preparing for the Olympic Games. Her first-born - six years, and the second child is about to turn two. Bruce leads an active life, and constantly publish photos to Instagram.

Some shots taken rather ambiguously. The fact that an athlete displays photos that are clearly visible body changes after childbirth. Some users think this "unpleasant". Bruce, in his turn, said that his body be ashamed - ashamed

"I can safely run a marathon, despite this I still postrodovye problem: I can dip it in the pants, and my body stretch million. I showed my "real" photos to other people to see how difficult it is to return the shape after childbirth. Being a mom - not easy, but be ashamed of their appearance after giving birth - is silly. This is the lack of confidence "- admitted Bruce SELF magazine

Stefani also showed photos of how the working day to perform well in the competition.

«Back to the sport after giving birth - an incredibly difficult task, but I think it's worth it. Very few athletes continue their careers after the birth of a baby. But it's possible. By their example, I also want to show that professional Female athletes are not waiting for completion of a career before becoming a mother. I think every mother-runner can find the strength to return, "- continued the sports mom

Despite the inspirational phrase, not everyone liked postrodovye photos. Some find them

«unpleasant."

"How can you publish such pictures," "my figure after giving birth was the only better", "Why is everyone so saggy", - wrote the bloggers

. Stephanie did not react to negative comments. Sportswoman actively trains and prepares for one of the most important events in her life.

: Fishki.net

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting