Meet the winner of the Competition Fitness Bikini After just 11 months after giving birth

Every woman wants to turn your postpartum belly inflated in the press, even if she never had. Anything is possible if you're as dedicated athlete, like 30-year-old Ingrida Radevich (Ingrida Radevic) from London. Ingrida is a fitness fanatic who unexpectedly became pregnant in 2014. During pregnancy, a woman gained nearly 25 kg, and she knew that with them it is necessary to conduct an unequal battle.

So Ingrida Radevich looked before pregnancy, when in 2014, she learned that she was pregnant

"I have already reached an agreement with a fitness trainer, and two days before I had to start training, I learned that she was pregnant. It was interesting, but I felt some disappointment ", - said Ingrida

Ingrida during and after pregnancy

"I tried to keep fit during pregnancy, doing 2 times a week. But still I gained weight since my nutrition plan was not balanced, and I began to have all sorts of snacks, "- she said

After only 4 months after the birth of her daughter Ingrida start mercilessly with their overweight

The following months she spent doing 5 times a week and sitting on a strict diet

Ingrid with her 10-month-old daughter, Aria "Maintain an active lifestyle is important for new moms. It is also important to have a life outside of being a parent »

Her determination and commitment allowed her to lose weight at 25, 5 kg and gain tremendous shape

Thanks to their efforts, after just 11 months after giving birth Ingrida managed to take first place in the category of fitness model among fans «Amateur Diva Fitness Model» in competition WBFF (World Beauty Fitness & amp; Fashion)

"The support I received from other mothers, was phenomenal. So many new and expectant mothers of newly written that my achievement inspires them ", - said Ingrida

Ingrida next to his first prize

"This proves that no matter at what stage of life you are in, no matter how many obstacles in front of you, with the help of determination you will always be able to achieve amazing results. It is not always easy, but it's worth it ", - said the woman

Ingrida with his daughter Aria backstage competition

Now Ingrid is still in terrific shape

Without giving laziness and fat no chance

The recipe for success is quite simple Ingrida

If something you really want, you just need to tear off the couch that Ingrida demonstrates in the photo below, and just start to strive towards its goal

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting