73-year-old grandmother-Bodibildersha knows how to be successful in sports and in Love

Oven cakes, knitting and wait for grandchildren to visit - it's not about Janice Lorraine from New South Wales (Australia). In 50 years, a woman took up bodybuilding in an attempt to "stop aging". For its 73 th year, it became the owner of an impressive muscular frame. Now she is proud of the fact that, perhaps, is the oldest builder in the world, does not apply hormones!

Retired psychologist Janice exercise in 55 years, when she felt that she wanted to set new goals. Ms. Lorraine supported in her new endeavors 49-year-old boyfriend, David Kendall, which at that time they had been together for 25 years.

"When you are young, you are very busy and the mosque all the time. But when you get older, you have lost purposefulness, - she shared with the Daily Mail. - Retirement can be devastating. And if you change in your mind the idea that you will be old and fragile, so that you are and will become. »

The pensioner has started training at a local gym. Before she could take part in competitions in Sydney in 1999, it took 15 months. In preparation for the contest, Janice divided their week: three days she worked in the hall and went three days at 8 kilometers each day, Sunday rest

"I do not know when I will stop bodybuilding. I'm going to do it until you lost the desire. I'm trying to change people's perception of how should look like 73-year-old man "- reflects Lorraine

Since then, Janice has participated in many competitions and won the title "Miss World", "Miss Universe", "Miss Olympia».

"Exercise at any age will make you feel energetic, confident and attractive. What more could you ask for? "- Laughing Janice

: Fishki.net

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting