HOW I cure stomach ulcers

With the appearance of the sores I took a little more than fifteen years, along with a half years after recovery. During this time, at least twice a year I had a relapse. Constantly I had to be treated as a medicine and folk remedies.

The latter method usually does not help, except sometimes for a short time to get to remove the aggravation, but after a while the treatment of gastric ulcers always resumed traditional medical methods. Initially antibiotic was omez plus various types of bifidobacteria lineks etc. drugs. A recent omez replaced omeprazole.

And here, once again, going 4-week course of the drug infusion and securing treatment on pomegranate peel, three weeks after the application of all of the above methods I have again started worsening. God, what I have been state - words can not convey! After a while I thought I had the power is normal, the more half a year already as no longer eat meat and fish products. I tried to eat more fresh vegetables and, of course, fruit. At that time, there were virtually no diet all sorts of canned foods, chips, pickles, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc. synthetic goodies. Besides, I thought it set up on your recovery and that I would never run into such a disease.

Here we go again! You could say I was lost and did not know what to do, but oh, how to drink medicine did not want to. On autopilot I sat down at the computer and came across a group of vKontakte "I fruktorianets" saw there a theme, which discussed the problem of one guy with discomfort in the stomach. In one of the comments he was advised to read the works of Arnold Ehret. The title of the book, which advised, embarrassing one - word - diet. After all, I do not need to lose weight - I thought at once, but quickly rethinking old, I realized that the contents of the book is not about losing weight. The book is called "besslizistaya diet." But with it all started.

Treatment of stomach ulcers
The book had three, who quickly read, since they are small, but even while reading decided to act on the instructions described. Namely, once a week, daily fasting, with the exception of all products of animal origin (I still continued to eat dairy products), without breakfast, and generally observe the 2-month diet according to procedure A. Ehret and to complete a full transition to a raw food diet <. br>
Just want to say that the treatment of gastric ulcers by Arnold Ehret method is suitable not for everyone. Since the process is spread out over quite a long time, and when you're constantly worried about the pain to follow this diet is difficult. So I did not work with this method. But everything in order.

Inspired by the information received from reading the books, I immediately began to no longer be treated, and heals. Stopped to eat in the morning, I tried to eat only those foods that had been prescribed in the diet and arranged daily fasting. By the way it was given a very difficult, as it was a completely new field of knowledge and practice. It is now, doing a day without food, and without experiencing any problems with the well-being, I smile to ignorance, which then resided. After reading a lot of literature, received a huge personal experience, and most importantly, rethinking the whole approach to food, are now fully understand the reasons for my old health problems.

Following the above procedure, it turned to hold out for nearly a month. The attacks were less likely but still had, and still present a poor understanding of what to do. Only clear instructions, taken from the book. During fasting days began to feel the kidneys - they are dragged, especially the right kidney. The next day, after the third fast, when you try to bend the whole abdominal cavity pinned pain, but such that we had to call an ambulance. After the examination the doctor with confidence from a kidney stone trek that I was very surprised. But gave even more confidence that I was going the right way. Therefore, treatment of stomach ulcers such an unusual method has decided to continue. But the euphoria was short-lived, and by the fourth day of discharge, could not resist and overeaten. Again renewed pain, and on this note I entered in the fourth starvation.

On the same day came across the book Yuri Nikolayev "Fasting for Health", read half of the book, I firmly decided that I would keep the post for 30 days. And so it happened that the fourth day fasting, began the first day of fasting. But not everything was as smooth as I had imagined.

Fasting
All the scheduled time hold had neither the strength nor the will. He sustained only fourteen days, but it was enough to not to think about peptic ulcer for two years. During these two weeks a lot of weight from 64 kg to 51 kg reached during the growth of 162cm. He was like a skeleton :).

Briefly my fasting looks like:

The second day was one of the toughest. Lead legs, fatigue, peptic pain, all this depressing, but the faith that everything will turn out, was until recently.

From the third to the ninth day, the state was wavy, it was getting better, then worse. Usually in the morning fatigue, and in the evening appeared discomfort in the stomach, accompanied by abdominal pain and recurrent.

On the tenth day of the beginning of the pain away sharply, and on the twelfth day she disappeared altogether, but so made themselves felt kidney that pass 300 meters without a break was very difficult. Wines that was my passivity and reluctance to move. But as soon as the stomach began to bounce back, I became active load power load itself. Push-ups, sit-ups, horizontal bar, and starvation began to pass more easily. Of course, all this should have been done from the very first day, but as they say - fools learn from their mistakes

. On the twelfth day the brain was filled with thoughts of food, as the situation demanded my presence at work and his wife was hard on my disability. Waiting to overcome the so-called crisis of the fourteenth day, I started the restoration.

The result is that the fourteen day of fasting:

I got rid of the main problem, for which it all started.
Got rid of thrush, which periodically treated approximately as much, how many and pestilence.
I forgot about hemorrhoids that the last few years much bothered.
Virtually no longer get sick colds. For two years after fasting, in the form of light suffered only three ailments. For comparison: in the two years prior to starvation, at least five times ill, accompanied by high fever and severe symptoms occurring. Thus saws always different tablets as cough, antiviral or antibiotic. On the small ailments, I generally keep quiet, always something bothering.
After fasting did not eat a single pill that previously could not imagine.
Discovered area over which it needs more work (this is the kidney).
Rethink attitudes to rehabilitation and anything else connected with it.
An interesting situation was in sleep duration. Probably because of the large energy release after the cessation of food on the fifth day, I practically stopped sleeping. It is so strange when you fall asleep and wake up at dawn after two to four hours. Constantly trying to force yourself to sleep, but not impossible. At this time, I am trying to read a book, but there is a concentration of the constant discomfort with the stomach, trying to do something, but do not have the strength. In short, I was in some not understandable for me the space where my condition greatly surprised. And on the last night before leaving, all experienced, as they say, a lucid dream. It's like when you sleep, and you have a dream, but at the same time you realize that you sleep. In my case, I was present at the discussion of the higher powers of my life. On one side of me with a sneer in his voice he was buried, and on the other had high hopes for me. At the same time I could not see, but only hear and understand what happens during sleep, followed by a gradual awakening. And if not immediately recorded this case, it would have not remembered. Since, despite quickly made the recording immediately upon waking, I realized that all of this is already starting to forget.

I would like to urge decided to restore the health of using fast, a lot of attention paid to the activity during this period. Movement is life. We must constantly something to do and when to spend some time in the gym or train at home, then the whole process will be much easier, and weight loss due to protein loss will not be as active. Dumbbells, horizontal bar or run - a strong difference, the main movement and activity. Do not step on my rake.

On a raw food diet, I still have not moved, except for periods of 2-3 months. But I am thinking about this in the future. Since even after one month on the fruit itself completely different feel. As the saying goes: do not try - do not know. But while it would be desirable to eat more familiar, but vegetarian food. Moreover, we are now traveling, and we always come across many interesting gastronomic temptations :).

Of course, there is not much to describe, and I think will be interesting to read the "hourly" change in my condition, which recorded in the diary. But I am happy to share the experience with those who need it. Before you start fasting, strongly recommend reading these books:
Yuri Nikolaev - Treatment for fasting
Arnold Ehret - bezslizistoy diet system

It is only those who have helped me at the very moment. And there are many others with good references, which link practitioners starvation. All I have not mastered, but some read after my recovery.

Gerber M. Shelton with a few books, Paul C. Bragg, AA Suvorin, Professor AP Stoleshnikov and many other authors wrote useful works. Type a query into a search engine "for the fasting of the book," you will find lots of interesting things to explore.

All the best and perfect health!

Tags

See also

New and interesting