GENETIC CAUSES OF POVERTY

The truth can not only comfort you.
From time to time, it must penetrate to the bone, even to the brain, if that's what you need to set you free.
Mudgee
GENETIC CAUSES OF POVERTY
Four stories that will change your idea about the origins of genetics of poverty and destitution.
Mentality In the childhood home of a classmate, we often jump on the couch, not yet seen by adults. We are very pleased the spring, sometimes quite comes close to the surface; She enthralled the dust that was flying clubs of a sofa from our jumps.

dtsat years, I went to his childhood friend, the horror I saw in the corner is the same sofa on which we used to jump.
He has not changed much, as far as I could remember, but now I was shocked by poverty and wretchedness of the situation. I mentally calculate how much could be worth buying a new sofa, replacing greasy stools, mirrors, broken and gummed chocolate wrapper.
As we talked, I imagined white ceiling and change wallpaper. I wanted to wash the windows, obsizhennye flies, throw out sticks and cardboard, sticking out from under the couch, broken flower pot, tied with a stocking.
"And what if the bad with the money?" - I thought ...
But the brain resisted and offered me to buy at least an inexpensive adhesive film under the color of the wood and the paste over the table with it. Wherever I looked, my mind ran across some damage, dirt, stains and debris.
Brain suddenly said to me: "What do you think, why near poverty has always dirty?" Now I'll ask the same question
. Even if you replace the word "always" to "almost always" or "often", it is easier from this is not done. Dirt - this manifestation is not lack of money, and mentality. Think about it: dirt - this is a manifestation of the corresponding mentality
. And as the dirt and misery - the neighbors, then, and poverty - a kind of mentality
. Poverty is in a dirty mind.
commonalty At school I had an amazing teacher of literature - Tamara G., extraordinary mind, a very shrewd woman
. She once dropped a phrase that I remember for a lifetime. Someone asked her what it means to philistinism, and she said: "Narrow-mindedness is to drink from an old shabby clubs when the new sideboard is in"
. So it is accepted in many Russian houses: a rainy day money set aside for a new cup of white day in the sideboard is only white day occurs rarely, and black filled the whole life
. The one who lives the future expectation, for it never comes. And then I realized it: shame to be poor; ashamed to be dirty. I am ashamed to have in mind the devastation which inevitably reflected in the housing, and to the mentality of children.
The life expectation of the future leads to ruin.
3. Complex
Cinderella I know one woman who has more than twenty years had been saving money to buy a country house. It is one brought up two daughters. The girls lived from hand to mouth, on some cereals, and the eldest of them told me how she was ashamed to go out in the yard in an old corduroy trousers with patched knees.
The girl grew up, and every year it grew magically pants. Centimeter by centimeter unfolded podvёrnutaya bottom fabric. It was not as faded as the rest of the leg, and it has issued a beggarly cunning. Apparently, hence the expression went, "Necessity is the mother of invention"
. Do not tell me that in the state system does not allow enough to earn.
I do not scold system and rot in the brain.
For the same money you can look decent, or beggars. When the mother finally bought the cottage, two grown daughters did not have to testify that the slightest interest, but endlessly reproached mother that she did not teach them what it means to be a woman.
In the girls formed a Cinderella complex. They are accustomed to see mashed chairs and old utensils, towels and mangy coat seven years ago, later, as adults, afraid to spend the money.
Whenever they buy something, they have a bad mood: they seemed to feel unworthy of good new things. That, my friends, is called in two words: genetic poverty. It has in mind, in the cells in blood, bone.
Fear to spend money on yourself makes you poor.
4. Programming
Children who see shabby corners subconsciously programmed to poverty. Even in adolescence, they begin to realize the severity of it. More Anton Chekhov noted that shabby walls and dirty corridors bad influence on a student's ability to learn.
Dirt and poverty inhibit a person familiar look shabby environment programs to be a loser.
You could argue me that hatred of poverty encourages some people to grow and make money, but I'll tell you that much more people breaks down under the burden of poverty.
Do the words "trouble" and "poverty" one root.
Throw away from you trouble. Throw away poverty. How do I like the phrase: "Wealth - is a state of mind"
. So, poverty - it is also a state of mind
. Wealth and poverty - is the state of your mind and your thoughts
. According to the book by Grace "Laws of Grace"

Tags

See also

New and interesting