Habits that program on poverty

1. The habit of feeling sorry for myself

Habits of poverty starts with a never-ending self-pity and mourning his unfortunate fate of. Not that figure does not those revenues, not education, not the apartment, not the weather, not the one prodavshitsa in a supermarket - everything, absolutely everything can be an occasion for self-pity and complaints about his bad luck

. Meanwhile, people who are accustomed to constantly feeling sorry for myself, is rapidly losing the sympathy from others. Pity this poor guy is endless, but you need something to do, and myself. Eternal hypochondriac aloof, do not expect anything from it (it can only whine), it did not name the company. As a result, it is critically little personal relationships, without which virtually impossible to make a career, get into an interesting project. Feel sorry for yourself - this is the best way to get hold of low-paid work and a gray existence

. 2. The habit of saving at all

If the store the first thing you are looking for a department with the sale, if you think that colleagues at work pay more despite the fact that they work less than you if no one has ever giving in debt, do not leave the waiter a tip and think that your wages can not be give birth to a child - that is likely to habits of poverty you are already sitting

. Analysts say the desire for total savings - this is not a sign of reasonable thrift, and an indication that a person has no balance between revenues and expenditures. A wealthy man just ready to pay for things their real value. And, moreover, willing to pay for someone else work - and the same is waiting for the other

. 3. Habit evaluated in all the bank notes

Only programmed to poverty people believe that you can be happy only on the condition that get paid with lots of zeros. What can not be enjoy life and be happy, if there is no expensive clothes, own mansion, a prestigious car. Sociologists argue that the question "What do you want to be happy?" Transfer wealth begin only poor.

People with higher incomes is called true love and friendship. At the same time actual wealth they do not call the bank account. According to them the rich - those who are able to raise money, organize new businesses from scratch. The truly successful person does not depend on the volume of their own bag of gold.

4. The habit of panicking when running out of money

When only at the thought that you can get laid off, you quicken the pulse, it can be a sign of the internal program of poverty. The rich people's money are not the same value: they are today, gone tomorrow. And so the circle.

5. The habit of spending more than you earn

You grind away at two jobs, but still not enough money? It's time to change something! If a person does not understand what a loan is different, then the rich he just will not.

6.Privychka engaged unloved thing

If not me, then who? Psychologists say that people who are engaged unloved thing - potentially ready to failure and poverty. The reason for that is the sense of causing they need to do unpleasant things to them. To eradicate this habit, you need to do is not what someone needs, and what causes the greatest satisfaction. excellent results!

can only be achieved in this area 7. The habit of staying away from family

Very good losers are obtained from those who are moving away from their own family. - "It is necessary, that even calls ... Why should I call in-law," "Uncle Sasha and Aunt Natasha - it's just farm, no need to call them, and the fact that think of us?" "Dad, you do not remember, both scolded me in the yard at all? Yes, when I was only four years old, but I have not forgotten ... "

Meanwhile, all the "hereditary" wealthy family - is the most cherished values ​​in the world. After all, in it you can find solace and support, when in all other spheres of life crisis occurs. Think about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting