The axiom of spiritual physics

Once started climbing the conscious facet of his life, you will not be able to drop everything and "to live as before," as it was before the personal revelations. In matters of a healthy way of life and thinking there is no way back. The simple truth is that literally lies on the surface, it is surprisingly not evident to all.

Of course, this does not apply to people who only talk of conscious life: reading books, everyone understands, actively discuss, attend events, something struck the tops. You can sleep in peace, for you shut the door no one, because you just have not put forward in the way.

But those who started self-healing from their own ignorance and goes from mindless consumption vtselenapravlennoe creation of his life, such as: body, business, and relationships - you know, fellow travelers, no turning back ...

You can drop everything, change your mind, try to come back. Divine right of free choice is always with you. But the feeling still has not come out. Olden volumes that you arranged yesterday, will now be small, cramped and painful.

The option to go back there. But it will be similar to an attempt to wear shoes that you wore in the 7th grade, and walk in it on a regular basis. It is useless to think, "Well, I used to wear this pair, and everything was fine," or "Well, before I was happy with this situation and did not suffer." You have changed - it is a consequence

. Opening for knowledge through the practice of its existence, we can no longer ignore it. This is the law of spiritual physics.

The man who gave up smoking (never smoked at least a few years) can go back to cigarettes, but never again will not experience the same thrill Bezbashenny when "just smoked" to cast.

The man who for a long time did not eat meat, not that no longer wants it, he can not eat it. In the literal sense of the word.

Anyone who does not drink alcohol (especially if before drinking, and then completely refused) - dureet from one goblet

. What happens to the athlete, who seemed to exercise is also known. The body rapidly loses its shape and endurance.

Here I took a theatrical pause, looked around all present a meaningful look and loud, almost syllable by syllable, said:

TURN GROWTH clock is impossible

In any conscious recuperation of life: from food and sports to business development through creative implementation and establishment of adult relationships - there is no turning back. Just as there can be no pause on the way

The only way - only forward. It is important to take.

In fact, it is a choice: either we remain in the positions in which are (or buzz); or move on without the right to turn back and feel as well as ever.

Afraid of change is stupid - you risk to live without them

If you have thrown some business - that was for you personally personal breakthrough and thread up - whether it's the right food, morning exercise or some professional passion, and now suffer, trying to kill the throwing all available means of socialization from exhibitions to meeting friends and traveling - my advice: go back. No matter how much time has passed since then.

Yes, you have lost the form. Yes, I have to start from the beginning. Come back.

Go back to the path that leads you up the spaces of their own existence. And you will feel better in the process.

Protect your dreams! Even from your own laziness and inertia, when it is required.

there is no way back.

Rather, it is possible as much as necessary to pretend that it is not paying attention to internal protests, dancing with my life hysterical dance: step forward, two steps back. And when you accept this axiom with all your heart, it becomes easy and clear.

Doubts hysterically knocking only to those reserves for itself the path of retreat.

But we have to admit that the creation of reasonable road - the only option for your personal life, how everything becomes crystal clear. It remains only to clean the drive travel of mind and body ...

isochnik: re-self.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting