"Marriage is regulated by law, and there is not a word about love"

illustrator and blogger Jan Frank translated interviews with famous yuristkoy from Germany, specializing in divorces. The approach to marriage in terms of the dry letter of the law and the German mentality was very interesting, so Site publishes from her post Jana ZhZh.Slushala here in the night interview with the famous yuristkoy that specializes in divorce. She, of course, have something to say on the subject. Many talked about what people were intent, and how it ended. On the most popular reasons for divorce said. We all know it, heard it all. People change, conditions change, life changes. Adds affairs, concerns, children, financial responsibilities. Bates romance, passion and fervor. And love unbroken. And illusions. Naturally

And after all-just ask her -. Well, what's the point in a marriage

? I went, dug out this interview online, and translated for you a couple of pieces. In my opinion, a very entertaining:

So: what is the point to marry It is in human nature - to want to share with someone your care together to cope with the difficulties of life, it is inherent in us?. < A marriage - a contract This is largely an economic issue.. However, live in the same area, have one stiralku, one car, invest in a house, in the upbringing of children. It is easier, more profitable.

Well, to live together and remove one apartment is possible without marriage ... The contract for the rental of only one person registered. Second there is, in fact, no one can be vyperet five minutes, if that

Well, you can also register both in the contract's just do this without marriage -.? Very discouraged. If two people at the approximate data, both sign the contract, and then one would just want the other left - almost nothing can be done. < You can not just drive out of the second half of the contract. There really only death will help. And if they are married - you can sue, divorce, and the trial judge, who move out

. In this sense, the marriage can be compared to a well-kept park with rovnenko alleys. Living together without marriage - as a prairie. The strongest wins. And often it is the man

What do you think -. It is a reason for divorce, if the two are no longer each other like Yes. But just after the divorce if they can live well. < If the result of the divorce will have big financial problems, hunger and cold and deprived of important things to kids, I think it is not so important to love was like the first day. I do not think that marriage has a right to exist only if it is - perfectly happy. Marriage is regulated by law, and there is not written a word about love. The law does not necessarily make people love each other, to get married. People do not get married because they love each other.

Do? In my opinion, all just think of the love zhenyatsya.Vot to love each other, get married is not exactly sure. Marriage - a contract. This is where people subscribe to a shared project - it's like to open the overall business. It is not known how much it will last, perhaps for life. But in case that somehow it is finished, it is regulated by law. To then be put together in a common cause, knowing that all legal bisect all the profits and all liability. Of course, married life is easier if the person you likable. But a prerequisite for the marriage took place and flourished, it is not. Just as love and sympathy is not a prerequisite for a successful overall business.

Well the general premise is sex, right? Yes, marriage provides that the partners are entitled to use each other's genitals.

How often do you see the bitterness and cruelty on both sides when it comes to divorce? Most often during a divorce have people just want a quick fix. Because the war is worth a lot of money and energy. The worst thing people manage to make each other before they go to divorce. Here there are really indescribable things. Interestingly, the most terrible and cruel things to each other do those who at first was very hot and very stormy love erotic connection.

I wonder why? This is because they are so disappointed? Maybe. The fact that they have very strongly expressed desire for revenge.

At the end of the heroine of the interview we asked how it could all believe in a functioning marriage. She has a husband and children, they have been together for 30 years. I replied that you need to get married for the right reasons. and understand that this is not a continuous fun and romance, and a bunch of problems. As long as children grow up, earn money, build a house ... It's a serious work and a huge common project in which you want to invest, and you want to pull.

However, this can be very inspiring - it is possible to build a life together is much better than one. < Create a company cell where each comfortable, all feel protected, receive support and warmth. And if cleverly together to invest common resources in its accomplishment, can together afford more than each could individually. Not only because of the monetary investment, but also because of the overall contribution of effort, time, motivation.

via miumau.livejournal.com/2095111.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting