History On How to fight with Grandma in a crowded shuttle bus

I told my mother that the elderly must be respected. Just never explains why.

As simple as the default: live to see gray hair - is respected. Pick out from this setting himself had for a long time that never need to be respected and no only for what he had long smokes air.

And no human rot is not worthy of respect because lived a little more.

And yes, if a man was rotten, the old age it only grows.

My friend works in a social security. He says no more oborzevshih people than the elderly. Nightmares, angry, arrogant, through one allowing yourself to "you", they do not hear and not hear, they are ready to swear even just opening his mouth, they come to you already zavedёnnye, in advance dissatisfied, they seem, and the house go only to quarrel. And yes, they believe that you - that was you! - Fault in the fact that we have such laws. And pour on your head - buckets

. I still remember, my friend told me how he worked in a supermarket protection. Do you know who steals the most? Do not young people and drug addicts. Steal the old woman. And do not think that they steal for potatoes or onions, because it is difficult. Old women brazenly steal, with a full sense of what they will not do anything, being caught - grinning and laughing almost face

. Because yes - really no-Th-th-there will be

. * * * * *

The bus was compressed.

Five seats in front of me were busy attendants, two doubles, and one more on the right. Schematically grandmother sat like that - ::

. I stood near the middle double in one hand - two large and quite light package, with the other hand I grabbed the rail seat

. It helped a little. On all sides pressed forward so that I could feel how strong my backbone.

Periodically, I hung over sitting with the edge on the double seat, grandmother, or rather not even on it, and on this clearance, between her breasts and the front seat, and not by choice, and not because I was pleasing to this intimacy .

Just stand up as something different did not have any options, even though I tried to keep straight struggled.

Babka is clearly hurt. Well, how hurt ... Apparently, the grandmother had completely forgotten that not going to coach. And in a crowded bus fashionable phrase "personal space" completely devoid of any meaning, and limited, if you are lucky, the very spot where your ass is sitting.

And yes, those who are - much, much worse

. Bus Stop adopted a new portion of the mass, I turned into a strangled briquette, and realized that at least until the next stop completely regain a vertical position I can not. That is, I would like to, but ... people are always on top is wider than the bottom, and even if on the floor legs are almost no gaps, then the top is no room to breathe normally.

And of course, I climbed back behind the line, that grandmother probably mentally outlined in front of him as the inviolable zone.

And at this moment grandmother silently but firmly he moved me with his elbow in the stomach. Especially yes.

And since this nifiga did not help, because retreat I was absolutely nowhere, and squeezed me tight, grandmother just half a second I moved again, and even before I had time to recover.

So that you understand, not just tried to move, namely that dolbanula, that is, in the elbow it has invested nehily force.

And I realized that the grandmother again removes the elbow, but certainly not to omit it. Yes, she is prepared to move me again. She obviously decided to work on my series.

Next is was pure reaction. I let go of the handrail and managed to grab his elbow Babkin.

-What are you doing?! - I was indignant

. And here's the on-cha-moose.

I understand how it works. When going to the same place five attendants, obviously dissatisfied with their lives the past twenty years, they are just waiting for a reason.

The one sitting next to Grandma-C-elbow, near a window, let it be Grandma conditionally-She suddenly opened her mouth. And I start. But not for me, of course. From it dristanulo and poured.

I find it difficult to retell it word for word, but because of her fierce speech appeared that ... damn it, there was something about the fact that I not only did I press an older man, so also allow myself to her hands grabbing ...

People love the loud speakers. People themselves cowardly, but always ready to support the one who shouts louder. Grandmother joined immediately. And all. At the same time.

Even one-fifth that sat with edge in front, turned and swung flew into the debate, which for literally half a minute passed from the general "and not talking, young, arrogant", "yes they have no shame, no conscience", to " so that it allows itself »...

Grandma-C-elbow, old women, with the support of the masses, put two hands and began to stamp me quite unceremoniously from him and into the crowd. Behind me stood some little man, who was standing slightly to the side and rear, in which, in fact, me and dented, he immediately closed his mouth and he fell silent.

Yes you che, were stunned ?! - I again protested, with one hand holding their trunks, and the second pushing away from himself very strong old woman's legs

. And so on, in fact, happened.

The one who was sitting alone in the front, and that is all concerned at all the least, in the process of discussion with the back sitting attendants, apparently emboldened finally decided just to take part in the discussion of the young and arrogant - will be small, and ... said that I is thrown out of the bus.

This I do not exaggerate. She turned away from the attendants, turned the other way, to me, looked up and said, quite clearly, straight spat: "yes you do have to throw away!»

. -Yes Shut your mouth! - I have not sustained me and snapped her distracted from ramming me Grandma-C-elbow

. Well, actually, sitting somewhere on the side - not podpё * dyval only your opinion here is not asked, and even then you are well, does not participate

. Well you know, attendants - touch current. That is, you can insult, but if you have something to say in response, you can offend even more.

-Chtooo ?! - I threw it. - You'll be plugging my mouth ?! Iiish, mrrraz!

And spit out the following, it is spat out, with a long "n»:

-Gnnida!

Scum and nits. But so easily.

It would, of course, say something else. It is, in fact, stopped for a second, then just to take a breath.

And I gave her in the face.

Not his fist, and then crumble, and his hand, slapped a slap.

Because none of the old woman should not think that it is possible for someone so easily call the filth and nits, and it is for nothing will.

What happened next? They all fell silent, abruptly, suddenly, and started grabbing air. Accents grandmother grabbed her cheek, pressed his head into his shoulders and stared with obvious fear, Grandma-C-elbow instantly removed his claws, Grandma-speaker near the window opened her mouth, I turned and looked into her eyes, said:
< br> -You?

And she shut up.

But the pause was brief, because that started on, I even will not retell.

Grandmother, of course, included. And, of course, joined the rest of the people ... It's me! Struck !!! Elderly man !!!

Thank God, there was a stop, and I do not know how, but I was swept out of the bus.

And I regret that I did not put it more strongly.

Because it is necessary to think, what you say. And if you do not undestanding before in his seventies, or whatever you, it's never too late to learn.

© Catherine Nameless

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting