15 stories about how people realized that there's a love

We at the Site believe in the power of love and never cease to be inspired by her strength and beauty.

We offer you to read the answers of Internet users on the question of how they fell in love. It turned out that sometimes life is much more interesting melodramas!

• When I stopped asking myself "can I live with it?" and wondered "will I be able to live WITHOUT her?", in that moment, I realized how much I loved her.
  • The guy I worked with told a story: once he and his date walked into the restaurant, and she with a big appetite ate a very large Burger, washing it down with a beer and then ordered another one. It finally struck him, and soon they were married.
  • When I started Dating my first girlfriend, I asked dad, how do you know if it was love. And here's what he said then: "You realize that I love when can't imagine my life without this person, and the idea of spending the rest of my life will seem enticing, not intimidating".
  • When you look him in the eye, and my head is spinning thought: "Yes, I want to have his children and my dream is that every weekend we spent all together."

• She was the first girl that I really missed him when we weren't together. Then I realized that I wanted to be with her always. After about a year I realized that nothing had changed and vanished, — then I asked her to be my wife.
  • My grandparents lived for about 40 years together. The last 10 years, while he was alive, I watched as they talked until 7 am about everything. Just shared thoughts and something remembered, holding hands. He brought her chocolates, ice cream and flowers, and she always, EVERY day told him how much loves him. Love is in the details, and now I dream to someday experience the same.
  • I'm married 10 years and my wife and I know how to show his love. To be able to forgive. Respect. To compromise. Make your mistakes, never lose respect. To do what one likes another person, even if you are not happy with this, and with a smile on her face. To understand that there are things that the other person is not able to do. To be able to forgive. Respect. To compromise.

• One day my girl went to the cafe to celebrate her birthday. I didn't like this place, but she was thrilled. I did not like the food and drinks — she ate with pleasure. I did not like the atmosphere of a place she admired every detail. But every second of this night I was truly happy, simply because SHE was happy. She was good at, and I get enormous pleasure from it. Love it and become happier when she is happy.
  • Love is not chemistry or physics. Love is the joy that you get when doing something FOR another person.
  • I clearly realized that love my girlfriend the day before she was able to "officially" admit that you want to be with her. Despite the fact that they say that love comes with time and experience, I absolutely knew even then that I loved her. And then just keep at it. And barely lived a day until the next morning. If he was afraid of being late...
  • The wife said that her words "I do" at the registry office was the best decision of her life. We have been married for 8 years. And this is the best I have ever heard.

• The story of my parents: dad's neighbor offered to introduce him to a single woman with her work. They met once, and ate the potatoes my mother in the kitchen. Next meeting father helped my mother pack my things, drove to his home, introduced me to her parents with the words: "Meet my wife!" Mother was afraid of his determination, but he didn't. Together for 22 years, recognized each other in love and kiss every minute. Dad says from the first moment realized that his mother half.
  • My husband manages to make the day beautiful with their very presence. And when he's not around, it feels like time has stopped. And I understand that no one will ever be able to give me this care and make me happier.
  • When you plan to meet, receive an SMS or answer a phone call and my stomach is already not butterflies; when your behavior has been not perfect and you can see his deficiencies and enable him to see; when you've passed through a lot of controversy and not delve into them from time to time; when the sex is not mind-blowing as before, and even despite all this, he still remains the most important person on Earth. You make a cute sweetness to each other, just a little treat. Place the cinematic romance took comfort, stability and confidence will appear next to that person. I'm happy! Thank you, my love.
  • Fell in love when I woke up one morning, and he sniffs my neck. So well...
By "Overheard", reddit.com

See also

15 online confessions from unflappable mom

15 "overheard" stories that sooner or later everyone finds happiness

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/15-podslushannyh-istorij-o-tom-chto-kazhdyj-rano-ili-pozdno-nahodit-svoe-schaste-1495515/

Tags

See also

New and interesting