The difference between the girls, whom I met, and that on which marry

Men choose a wife completely different women. But writer Paul Hudson believes that there is one important quality that must necessarily be his future wife.

< Website offers learn lonely male answer to the question of concern to many.
< br>

I would like to confess: I have long been lost, apart from women he met, slept, broke away and who falls. I do not see anything wrong with that, to have fun, to know their sexuality and ability to love. But one day it all suddenly becomes meaningless. You convince yourself that all people are special, but this is nonsense. If so, the special people in general would not be.

Once upon a time, being in a relationship, I began to doubt that the love of my life. And I decided that I needed time to learn it. I went on a date, broke away at parties and entered into communication with different girls. Do I regret? Sometimes yes. < I do not regret the girls games. I'm sorry I thought this is what I need.

Yes, while I was enjoying. I aspired to that kind of life, that he decided to sever a great relationship. I plunged into the crazy life of a young stupid 20-year-old male. And everything was fine, but what's there - it was cool! Until then, until I finally wised up.

Many men simply sex. Not all, but most. They do not seek more, because they do not even realize that they need more. You say that the relationship - it's not just sex, and I agree. I myself have always thought so, and was looking for the love of life. But it seemed to me that I did not walk up, that somewhere else in the grass is greener, I was always looking for.

I did not have the wisdom to understand that all that I need, I already have. The ideal relationship was so close, but I was not ready for them. We both were not ready. We found each other, but not mature enough, not to gain wisdom, to be together. My story is not unique, perhaps, many learned it themselves. These relationships were my experiences, and generally last 10 years of my life like one long lesson.

I learned one very important thing: among women with whom we meet and those on whom we marry, there is a difference. This is not a chemical, not a physical attraction, not a prestigious job and common beliefs. But most people do these things considered the foundation of the relationship. Yes, this is important, but only at the very beginning, when runs a spark between you. To relationships were long, you need something more.

< The woman on whom I marry, should not be able to go on about their own beliefs and to look at things objectively. You may, it is not so important, but you're wrong. The problem with many people is that they are convinced that they are right. But we are constantly mistaken. And then, what you believe, sometimes just your own opinion. Theories and ideas that you take for the truth.

When you are alone, it does not seem significant. But in a relationship it's different. There is not one opinion, and two, and very often they are different. We fight, argue, say something that is not worth saying, and parting.

My future wife should be aware of and accept these challenges. < I'm looking for a wise woman who knows that the world is not black and white, and sees all its shades. When you meet a woman who will help you to see the diversity and variability of reality, know it you have all the chances to perfect union

<. br>

via lakeshoreentertainment.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting