According to doctors about distilled water.

In the post-Soviet expanse of perception that is completely cleared of impurities, water is harmful to the body. For example, it leaches calcium from the body, potassium, iron, lead and other substances to the extent that the person replacing plain water with distilled, can live from several days to months. Already, the sources did not find this delusion ...

As one of the refutation of this error I want to publish an article from the website of the British manufacturer distillers - the leader in its industry. The article is published under such headings:

Famous national doctors recommend a pure distilled water.

Leading experts in health and wellness agree - distilled water is the best water to drink.

And here is the article:

What do the doctor's say? Most recognized the doctor says that it is important to drink clean water, and the clearest water you can get - it is distilled water.

However, there are very few bad "doctors" who say that distilled water is really "bad" for you. Shame on them! People rely on the doctor that he was telling the truth, especially about what is or is not useful to them. These few doctors (actually only a few), are spreading their bad advice through the Internet, calling people to give up the very real and significant health benefits of drinking pure distilled water, and as a result are actually becoming less healthy!

There is no disagreement that distilled water - the clearest water. Much of the controversy concerns minerals. But the real facts are well documented. Simply put, we get more than 95% of the minerals needed by our body from the foods that we eat and the water we drink. Moreover, most water-soluble inorganic minerals and are not useful for our body. Useful organic minerals come from nutritious foods and good quality organic mineral supplements, not water.

But do not take our word for it. Read what respected national doctors say below.

Dr. Andrew Veil (Dr. Andrew Weil):

"Distillation removes kills virtually all bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and other organic and inorganic contaminants. After distillation, the water is clear as it can be within reasonable limits. Although what Distillation removes minerals and removes various other pollutants from water that's true, I do not think that this is a problem. We obtain the necessary minerals from food, not water. Acidity of distilled water is close to neutral pH, and has no effect on acid-base balance. Distilled water is safe to drink, and it's the water that I use myself ».

"For reasons that I do not understand, a number of myths, some pretty extreme, has grown over the years about distilled water. Search the Internet today can lead you to sites that have put forward such suggestions as "distilled water leads to an early death." Nonsense. One claim states that distillation removes all beneficial minerals from the water. While that distillation removes minerals, as well as a variety of contaminants from the water, it's true, we do not know whether the human body easily absorb the minerals from the water. We get our minerals from foods, not from the water. One manufacturer has been estimated that you would have to drink 676 glasses of water from the tap in Boston to reach the recommended daily allowance of calcium. »

"... With respect to the fact that distilled water leaches minerals from the body, reflected another persistent myth. While pure water helps to remove minerals from the body, cells that have been removed or not used, it is not "leaches" minerals that have become part of the cellular structure of your body. Nor distilled water causes deterioration of your teeth, it is a false statement made by the manufacturers of filters, seeking to increase sales. As for acidity, the distilled water is close to neutral pH, and has no effect on acid-base balance. I hope that the truth will prevail. Distilled water is not only dangerous, it is the most pure form of water. It is also the water that I drink ».

Dr. Allen E. Banik (Dr. Allen E. Banik): «The choice is clear»

"Distilled water - water that has been converted into vapor, devoid of all impurities. Then, by condensing, the steam is converted to pure water. It is the only water that is clean - only water, free from all impurities ».

"All minerals that can use the body, are organic minerals. All minerals and other types of foreign substances in the body and must be removed. Distilled water is the only type of water that can be taken into the body without damaging the tissue. »

"Distilled water is the only water that is clean - the only water free from all impurities.»

Dr. Paul C. Bragg, ND, Ph.D. And Dr. Patricia Bragg, ND, Ph.D. (Dr. Paul C. Bragg ND, Ph.D. & Dr. Patricia Bragg ND, Ph.D.): «Water - a shocking truth that can save your life!"

"Distilled water is the best in the world and the most clean water!»

"People who consume a sufficient amount of the right kinds of liquid (distilled water, fresh fruit and vegetables and their juices), better blood circulation and body functions as a whole, that are most important for the super health and long life.»

"The greatest damage done by inorganic minerals - increase waxy cholesterol and salt - is the reduction of the arteries and other blood vessels of the brain (75% water), hardening of the arteries and calcification of blood vessels starts on the day you start to use inorganic chemicals and minerals from tap water. »

"Let me reiterate, with sympathy, in my opinion, the suffering of arthritis caused by hard water, saturated with inorganic minerals, as well as an unbalanced diet, forming acid crystals in the joints, as well as the omission of the whole body.»

"Pure distilled water - a true great divine gift to us, the source of life and health.»

Dr. David C. Kennedy (Dr. David C. Kennedy, DDS): «How to keep teeth Preventive Dentistry without poisons»

"Even tap water always contains various poisons such as chlorine, chloramine, asbestos, pesticides, fluorine, copper, mercury and lead. The best way to get rid of all these pollutants - distillation. »

Dr. Peter A. Lodewijk (Dr. Peter A. Lodewick, MD): Diabetic doctor about diabetes (A Diabetic Doctor Looks at Diabetes)

"The only type of water which is suitable for consumption - is distilled water, which is water, is absolutely free of any minerals and chemicals. Distilled water is obtained in the following way: the water is heated to the point of vaporization, so all the "impurities" are in boiling water, then the water vapor condenses transformed. The result of the process is to obtain purified water. Distillation is the single most effective method of water purification. »

Dr. Charles Mayo of the Mayo Clinic:

"Water hardness (dissolved inorganic minerals) is the main cause of many, if not all, of diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract. These solid minerals pass through the intestinal wall and enter the lymphatic system, which provides with a blood product, which in turn distributes it to all parts of the body. It is the cause of many human diseases. »

Dr. Robert D. Villiks Jr. (Dr. Robert D. Willix, Jr.): «Maximum Health»

"If you have decided on bottled water, make sure it is distilled, but in the long run, you'll save money if you purify water yourself at home. It is more convenient than shipping bottles from the store. "Gold standard" for cleaning your water is a system that distills the water and filters it. You will be comfortable if you know that the water is not chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, and lead. You do not get nothing but H2O. »

Organizations

American Medical Association:

"The body needs minerals and largely gets them with food, not drinking water.»

Association of water quality: AKV Leaflet # S20 - «Open distilled water»

"... The amount of minerals in the water slightly compared with their content in foods that we eat. Since tap water is significantly different in quality and composition of minerals, the most reliable source of these essential nutrients minerals is a normal daily diet consisting of fish, meat and vegetables. »

California Department of Consumer Affairs - Report of drinking water - July 1976.

"Water with a high mineral content has led to the formation of kidney stones.»

Frank N. Hepburn (Frank N. Hepburn), head of data on nutrition, research department, the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Consumer Power

"There is no information about the distilled water, which said it would be a harm to the body. It is useful to remember that distilled water is the only water available for the crews of ships at sea. »

Raymond J. Bishop, Jr., MD Major General (Raymond H. Bishop, Jr. MD Major General), the commander of the medical corps, the Ministry of Health of the US Army

"Distilled water is safe to drink and has no negative consequences for your health. Distillation removes most of the dissolved materials that are found in all sources of water. »

A great book Secrets of Health: Report Boardroom, 1991. (The Great Book of Health Secrets: 1991 Boardroom Reports Inc.)

"The best system for water purification is distillation. Boiling raises water into steam to kill organisms and also remove impurities. »

Other well-known experts

Louis Pasteur (Louis Pasteur):

"We drink 90 percent of our illnesses.»

Harvey and Marilyn Diamond (Harvey & Marilyn Diamond): «Fit For Life II: Living Health»

"Distillation provides us with clear water ... by all means make a selection based on the type of water you drink. There should be only one choice - clean! And the best way to get clean water - distillation (distillation). »

Dr. John Yamoyannis (Dr. John Yiamoyuiannis, Ph.D.), Ph.D., "Fluoride: the aging factor»

"The home distiller is the best method and the best way to get distilled water. This is the only reliable water treatment at home to remove fluoride from the water. »

Dave Ellis (Dave Ellis), Head of effective nutrition, University of Nebraska, Department of Sports

"When we started using distilled water, our athletes have to drink more. We can explain it only fresh, clean taste ... »

Nick Pavlis (Nick Pavlica), Director, H2O Labs, Ltd

"I drink distilled water since 1981, almost half of my life and making the choice, I would not drink any type of water. I recommend distilled water to all my friends and relatives. I would not do so if I did not think that this is one of the healthiest things a person can do. After a full examination of the body, the doctor told me that I have the cleanest arteries, which he had seen in my life. I have never had a fracture. (In contrast to the charlatans who claim that calcium and other minerals are "washed out" of the body!), I have sufficient evidence. Now prove it to yourself. Start to drink pure distilled water today! »

The material taken from the site www.h2olabs.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting