Rejuvenation until the disappearance of gray hair - perhaps!

Many doctors, talking about the effects of stem cells, noted that along with the positive effect at treatment of a particular organ is almost always there is a rejuvenation of the skin, more energy, increased vitality, rejuvenation of the total up to the disappearance of gray hair.

With 20 years of experience in their own methods of fasting from 1 to 5 weeks, every time I watch these symptoms during the exit from starvation. So I suggested to the Deputy Director of "Kriotsentra" Research Doctor of Biological Sciences Yuri Romanov to conduct an experiment on himself with the measurement of the number of stem cells.

Continuing to go to work, do exercises and breathing exercises, I prepared one week, hungry a week on the water and came out of hunger for three weeks.

The number of stem cells counted seven days before the start of fasting, the output of hunger through one and two weeks after.

It was found that by the end of seven days of fasting number of stem cells in the blood has decreased. But after weeks famine exit their number doubled and tripled after two weeks compared to the number of cells measured prior to the starvation.

For the first time been able to prove that fasting helps to release into the blood stem cells, ie. E. The stimulation of the physiological processes of regeneration and growth of protein structures.

The experiment was conducted with the help of expensive equipment with the use of expensive reagents, so the measurement had to interrupt "the most interesting" when the growth of stem cells has continued.

I can say from my 20 years of experience, that the positive effect even from a week of fasting lasts several months.

It turns out, fasting, stimulating the growth of stem cells, you can earn 15-25 years of life!

In itself can create a stem cell bank for the storage of several months to a year is your genetic health reserves, as required for the creative process and / or business activity. All I carry with myself.

During prolonged fasting the body is actively cleaned, t. E. Getting rid of all "old" - those cells, and so left to live for long.

As a result, in tissues produces free "flats" for stem cells. And if there were apartments, and tenants need something.

Stem cells are released into the blood by the body to settle and contribute to its renewal. The experimental data obtained for the first time confirmed the appropriateness of this biological phenomenon.

That's why fasting cures many diseases through this mechanism leads to a clear rejuvenation and health promotion.

Eating before bed / night dozhor.

Undercooked food lies in the digestive tract through the night, releasing many toxins. Then, in the morning, when the sun activates the absorption into the blood nutrients, a huge dose of toxins safely absorbed and starts to destroy your entire body.

Especially suffers the nervous system. As a result, immediately after awakening a feeling of weakness, weakness, fatigue, and lack of rest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting