10 REASONS get up early and How to learn

Recently I was asked about the habit of getting up at 4:30 in the morning, and whether there is any health benefits from such an early awakening? Good question, but unfortunately, the health benefits I still do not know. But there are plenty of other reasons to wake up early.

"Early to bed and early to rise, it becomes healthy, wealthy and wise." - Benjamin Franklin.

"I do not notice it" - George Washington.

Reasons to wake up early
Firstly, I will say that if you are a night owl, and it suits you, then everything is fine. There is no reason to change anything, especially if you are satisfied. But for me personally, the conversion of an owl in a lark (yes, that's possible) proved very useful. It helped me a lot, and turn back to the owl I do not want. Here are the most basic, why I like to wake up early:

Pick of the day. I like to wake up and greet the new day. I suggest you come up with a morning ritual, which will include the words of gratitude for what you have. I, for example, inspired the Dalai Lama, and his words, "Every day, as soon as you awake, consider - Today I was lucky enough to wake up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, and I'm not going to waste it. I will use all my energies to develop myself, to open your heart to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all sentient beings. I will think of other good things, do not allow myself to get angry or think badly about someone, I'm going to be useful to people as much as I can. »
getting up ranoOtlichny start. As a rule, before my day begins, I, as always late jump out of bed, going at a furious pace to work at the same rhythm collected children and drove them to school, usually late for his job. At work, I looked rumpled, disheveled and in general barely alive. But I was also irritable, ready to pounce on somebody for any fines. Not the best start to the day, that's for sure. Now I have a refreshing morning ritual, I have time to do a lot of things before 8 am, and at the time, while others are beginning to work, I'm ready to start potent activity. In my experience, to start the day, waking up early - it's great!
Calm and quiet. No children shouting, crying, no one outside the window does not play football, few cars, turn off the TV. Morning hours are very peaceful and quiet. This is my favorite time of the day. And I really enjoy it a gap where I can think calmly, I can read, I can not breathe.
Dawn. People are waking up late miss one of the most exciting action of Nature, repeated day in and day - sunrise. I love watching how gradually becomes lighter, the night deep blue flows in soft blue paint, diamond rays begin to play in the sky, nature is painted in incredible colors. I like to do jogging at this time. I run, I look at the sky and think, "What a beautiful day!».
Breakfast. When you get up early, you have time for breakfast is normal. Did I mention breakfast - one of the most important meals of the day. Without breakfast, your body suffers, and for dinner you are so hungry that throws on the most unhealthy foods. At the very greasy, very sweet, and of course, you take the largest portion. And if you have a good breakfast, you will want to have much later, not so much. In addition, eat breakfast with a good book and a cup of coffee in the quiet calm in the morning, much nicer than intercept something on the way to work or at your desk.
Training. Of course, exercise is possible not only in the morning. For example, I have found that exercise after work quite nicely. But after work often form some other important things to do, because of which have to miss classes. Morning exercise can also be broken only if actually very bad weather, if you are doing on the street.
Efficiency. At least for me, the morning - the most productive part of the day. I like to write in the morning when I have nothing distracting, when I have not checked the mail and did not include ICQ. I have time to do much more if I start to work in the morning. By the evening all the work is already done, you can go home early to spend time with his family.
Set itself the goal? And it would be nice. There is no better time than the morning to consider and analyze their global objectives, to plan and schedule the goals. Big goals need to be broken into smaller group. Thus, you must have an intermediate goal you want to accomplish this week. And in the morning you need to decide what to do today to advance towards the achievement of this goal. Then, if possible, just to do the work which you have planned.
The way to work. Nobody likes traffic jams at rush hour. Merge ahead until the streets have not heavily loaded, and you get to work faster, thus saving time. Of course, it is better to agree on personal work schedule with the authorities, if possible.
Meetings. It is much easier to get to the morning meeting on time if you get up early. Being late for a meeting is a sign of disrespect towards the people with whom you are meeting. If you come on time, you are treated with respect. Plus, you have time to prepare.
getting up early
How to become an early riser?
Do not start right away with a radical change. Start slowly, rising by 15-30 minutes earlier than usual for several days. Then roleplay the next 15 minutes. Such gradual steps walk to the required time.
Go to bed earlier. I'm sure many of you are used to staying up late to watch TV or sit on the Internet. If you do not get rid of this habit, then sooner or later throw the venture to become an early riser. Even if you force yourself to wake up early in the morning, after some time, still goes wrong, and begin to sleep off in full. As a result, we will have to start all over again. I suggest going to bed earlier, even if do not want to sleep, and for example, read something. And if you feel tired, it is likely that you will fall asleep even faster than expected.
Put your alarm clock away from the bed. If he was there, in the morning, or you turn it off completely, or press the delay signal. Never use the key signal delay. If the alarm away from the bed, you have to get up to turn it off. We got - then woke up. And do not try glances back to bed.
Exit the bedroom as soon as disable the alarm. Do not allow to become a reality the idea of ​​returning to bed. Force yourself to get out of the room. I have the habit - I leave the room, go pee, it usually stumble on the threshold of the corridor. By the time I poured the water in the toilet, washed, and looked at my ugly face in the mirror, I'm awake enough to face the day.
Do not worry. If you allow yourself to thoughts like "something is still too early, you can have and still get some sleep ...", that did not stand up. Do not give yourself the opportunity to choose between "up" and "lie more».
There must be a good reason. Plan to do in the morning is something important. It will motivate you to quickly get out of bed. I like to write in the morning, it motivates me.
Reward yourself. Yes, at first glance it may seem that to wake up early in the morning hard thing to force to force yourself. But if you do so, that revival will be accompanied by something pleasant, then after some time, you will be already looking forward to the next morning. This can be a cup of hot coffee or tea and reading interesting book. As an option - a delicious breakfast, watching the dawn, or meditation. Find something pleasurable to you, and dilute doing this morning routine.
Use this time wisely. It is not necessary to wake up an hour or two early just to get into the online and read blogs and forums, unless of course, it's not part of your big goal. Do not waste the morning. Start your day actively! I'm doing what I prepare meals for their children, plan the rest of the day, exercise or meditate, read. By 6:30 I had done as much as many people do, and for the whole day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting