Shamanic techniques to return energy.

This is a retelling of the conversation with a shaman, to whom I had witnessed. He talked about the technique back lost energy. I will write on his face, I feel so comfortable, but it is by no means a citation.

You pull people because you do not have enough energy. In fact, you do not need their energy. You are looking at your energy. But barking up the wrong. You need your own energy, which can be found in the warehouse of the past.

We leave a lot of energy in the past and the future, and the present is becoming weaker.

When we are looking forward to an event strongly desire something, we will send in their energy future. When an event occurs, we are experiencing the joy - this is due to the fact that at this moment we meet their energy sent into the future. But then the joy goes, the energy spent, and again she is not with us, but remains in the past. So this is the wrong option: you yourself are depriving yourself of the amount of energy even before the event has occurred. If we wish you of something, it is best to put energy into the intentions and actions to achieve the objective, than the desire and dreams.

And, of course, we have a lot of energy reserve in the turnover of life because of their experiences.

How to get your energy from the past.
You lay down, relax and are looking for a zone of discomfort. It may be uncomfortable in the body, emotions, some heaviness, pain, inconvenience. Then you ask, what event or chain of events that correspond to the discomfort, and transferred to the memory of the place where it happened - in the present tense. Those. you get in real time at the place where the last event happened right. If the house is destroyed, your energy will be on the trees, stones, etc., are in the wrong place. Then you go for this place. You are not interested in people, things that are there, you do not try to remember, and looking through the eyes of its energy. It will be something abandoned, forgotten, but yours. It may be in the form of clouds, webs, dry patches of grass or leaves. You collect it all adds up into a ball, you put yourself on the solar plexus and breathe in itself. Or another option: take a bowl of some form, put in it all these things, and the shape of the cup helps to make energy unqualified. Then you drink it you are from the cup. The shape of the bowl every man should find himself in a dream.

When you see a bunch of its energy, you can see how a specific event, what emotions it contains. Once you have used this energy (inhale, drink), this event is for you to lose emotional intensity, become indifferent, and you can throw a warehouse of history. But the rise you feel immediately, but after a few days, when the energy is assimilated in you. Then you will feel a real burst of energy.

With this technique, we do not destroy the connection between the events, ie, chain of events remains in place, but she was deprived of energy. The idea is that technology QC, done in conjunction (recapitulation, erasing personal history, etc.), also destroy the connections between events, making you completely free. Technique does not return to power, and even this does not guarantee a complete return of energy, and perhaps only 80 percent, but, in fact, even if we were to return at least 30% of wasted energy, we would have experienced a considerable surge of energy, euphoria. < br />
With this technique, you can fight the enemy of human knowledge 4 - aging. At this time, there is no place to take us more energy, but to return from his own past.

Once I found out that people found there, too entangled in cobwebs. When I take it off, my feelings towards this man severely weakened. If I talked to a man short after removing cobwebs I generally become internally indifferent to it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting