FORGIVENESS!

Yesterday, I am standing on the ground floor, and then at my feet, with the second area falls aypad my precious. A pause, I hear a quiet "sorry", tentative steps, and guiltily me down son.
I - calmly, "restraint", and, to put it mildly, "cool" I ask - "What's that ?! How did it happen? "And I think to myself - do not much run down, I did a" good father "," advanced "... But in spite of that," pedagogically competent "to devour the child, explain intelligibly what a terrible school is important to me and aypeda need this and do what's what in this life, I'm ready.

Dobrynia stands nearby. It looks hunted. She begins to cry. It holds back, but can not. Crying.

Inside flipped. Suddenly, I understand - he does not believe in my love, he is afraid, waiting for something terrible. He does not believe in forgiveness. He does not feel like a favorite son, ready to be punished, beaten. He is ready to die. Or, at least, to describe. Have you ever written from fear? I write. At 14 years of age. Next to the father.

And I do not want to see next to me was written son.

I say - expensive. Do not be afraid. Nonsense that aypeda. All apartment, car, computer, any thing in the world - garbage compared to you and our relationship. I love you. Do not be afraid. Everything is fine. I love you, no matter what. I feel that I cry myself.

I thought - because God loves me as much as I Dobrynya. And it seems to him so bitterly when I nakosyachil with lip trembling with fear humbly repent for fear of punishment, not believing in Him, God's love and forgiveness.

What is the reaction I wanted from her son when the incident Ipad?
"Oops, Dad, I'm sorry, was wrong to conclude love you".

Perhaps God is just such a pleasant reaction when I fall myself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting